6001. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6,001 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Should timsatt1 be banned?

Default Should timsatt1 be banned?

Vote. You can state your reasoning below. This is ultimately up to Coach and the mods to decide, but let's see what the people have to say.
    Everything happens for a reason.

here is a little secret....I am a liberal...

....if every single one of you regulars put me on ignore, then i'd be talking to myself!!!! :)
    Last edited by Guru; 12-21-2007 at 12:40 AM.

I would suggest that a suspension would be a more appropriate measure than a ban. I vote "yes" on the premise that some of his posts shouldn't be accepted, but I do think a permanent ban is overboard.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

problem is, in the day of proxy servers, banning is impossible. But I love me a good caning.
    Last edited by Guru; 12-21-2007 at 12:40 AM.

IMO no one should ever be banned from a site unless they do something that is well-deserving of a ban. I think he has the right to his own opinion as do everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    here is a little secret....and it works like a democratic process...

....if every single one of you regulars put me on ignore, then i'd be talking to myself!!!! :)
    I think I already mentioned that. Not sure... you did say that you would tone it down.... how many times have you been warned?

Banning him is too conservative of a step. Liberals believe in free speech, even if people are saying what you don't like.

Not that I'm saying I'm a liberal (or that I'm not), but I say let the conservative stay because liberals say he should....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Very diplomatic STLCHIEF. I would agree that banning is overboard. I do believe at the least a warning should be issued from the "powers that be" and at most some type of suspension. I've been on other sites that have the capability of suspending a user for a time.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    here is a little secret....I am a liberal...

That would be considered cruel punishment. I don't think that anyone should have to you. Not even you. J/K

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Very diplomatic STLCHIEF. I would agree that banning is overboard. I do believe at the least a warning should be issued from the "powers that be" and at most some type of suspension. I've been on other sites that have the capability of suspending a user for a time.
    I'm not sure yet, what he may have done today, but he has been warned several times about cursing and personal insults. Including a few infractions.
    Last edited by Guru; 12-21-2007 at 12:41 AM.

Suspending someone is absurd, because they will just come back and cause more trouble.

The kid is annoying, obnoxious, and ignorant but I don't believe a suspension or banning is in order.

I don't think he was personally attacking prough because he has been saying stuff like this since before prough got back to the site.

Perhaps he will learn something from us.

If not he will at least have gotten something to think about.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast