Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Down with Mike Solari?

Default Down with Mike Solari?

..Havent been on the forum long....but what do yalls think of Mike Solari? I could do without him...not a fan...

i dont think he will be here next year,and i hope not

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ..Havent been on the forum long....but what do yalls think of Mike Solari? I could do without him...not a fan...
    I have a hard time evaluating Solari, same as I do with Croyle. When there is so much turmoil with our offensive line situation, it has to be extremely difficult to call the right plays, knowing that the O-line could easily blow-it for the entire possession.

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    i dont think he will be here next year,and i hope not
    If we could bring in someone with a proven track record as an NFL OC, then I would be happy about that.

I believe that you are right, that Solari will get the axe, but I can't blame him for this offense.

Also, I won't be too heart-broken if Solari returns. Unless he winds-up being as bad as what many people seem to think.

He sucks. Get rid of him.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I want a completely new coaching staff.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    He sucks. Get rid of him.

I just don't understand how you can be so judgemental against him, when he is trying to work with the same O-line that LJ and Croyle have had to deal with. Yet you stick-up for them.

A second-year OC with no offensive line has as hard a time as the QB and the RB.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I just don't understand how you can be so judgemental against him, when he is trying to work with the same O-line that LJ and Croyle have had to deal with. Yet you stick-up for them.

A second-year OC with no offensive line has as hard a time as the QB and the RB.
    I believe it took the Chiefs until the middle of this losing streak to finally throw the ball on first down.

When you don't have a solid line, you don't keep doing the predictable thing.

I have not stuck up for LJ for sometime.

He is precariously sitting atop my favorite player list as of now.

Croyle is learning still so I have a lot more patience for him.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I cannot be totally down on Solari, as much as I can on Edwards. However, I do not know how the game plan is put together, nor the plays they decide are going to be called on specific downs.

What I can say is this: If you are going to run the ball on the first play of every game, you are committing yourself to a three and out on the first possession of every game. Every team in the league knows that we are going to run the ball on first down. If you do not change that up to put some respect into the defense, then you are setting the tone of the game that very first play from scrimmage.

Look at how this season has gone and tell me I am wrong.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Solari is another victim of Herm Edwards. He's calling the plays and his conservatism is a reflection of Herm's philosophy. Solari is just doing what his boss tells him to do. He will most likely get the blame and will lose his job. But it really isn't all his fault.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I want a completely new coaching staff.
    I wish Carl would have given Al Saunders Herm's job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast