Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For the Beer Drinkers ! Merry Christmas !

Default For the Beer Drinkers ! Merry Christmas !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp8jIPaX9BM"]YouTube - Beer Tree: The Ultimate Christmas Project[/ame]

beer, margaritas, good wine and some triple black
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    beer, margaritas, good wine and some triple black
    If you like good wine, try the concord from Stone Hill winery. It's located in Hermann, MO.

You should also go and spend a weekend there and take tours of all the wineries!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you like good wine, try the concord from Stone Hill winery. It's located in Hermann, MO.

You should also go and spend a weekend there and take tours of all the wineries!

Hey I had some stone hill wine this weekend.... spent the weekend at table rock and silver dollar city - very good wine, also makes for a great fondue base.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

And then we could go buy shoes and bake cookies and pet little kitties. HH sometimes your such a girl hehehhe. Personally I suggest the Budweiser tour in St Louis, afterwards you get to try one of their many beers.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    And then we could go buy shoes and bake cookies and pet little kitties. HH sometimes your such a girl hehehhe. Personally I suggest the Budweiser tour in St Louis, afterwards you get to try one of their many beers.
    Oh, I guess I forgot to mention they give you free wine all day long.

Been to St. Louis a few times and it is awesome, don't get me wrong.

The concord from Stone Hill is good though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345