Thread: My last 5 Live Games, Kill me...

Default My last 5 Live Games, Kill me...

I live in Columbus Ohio, so they are all road games for me. The last 2 years I've paid quite a bit to go see these games...Last year Cleveland and Pittsburgh. This year, Houston, and Green Bay and Denver in KC. All disasters. I sold my tickets for Indy and Detroit, wasn't going to sink one more cent into following them while Herm's still there. Maybe it's me, I should cheer for the other teams and maybe the Chiefs would win. I'm starting a personal boycott, think they'll notice?

It's not you dude, it's Herm...

He is stinkin' up the team from all angles!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Heh, funny how a lot of us are thinking we're somehow jinxing the team. I still can't get over how we were 4-3 before I came here and are 0-8 since, though! And the line today has us 6.5 underdogs against the Jets, oh my.

The Jets are favored over us because of how crappy the Pats did against them last week.

I have faith we can pull out one more win!!!

(Please!? For Christmas, Santa?)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Stay with us, it hard at times but they will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I live in Columbus Ohio, so they are all road games for me. The last 2 years I've paid quite a bit to go see these games...Last year Cleveland and Pittsburgh. This year, Houston, and Green Bay and Denver in KC. All disasters. I sold my tickets for Indy and Detroit, wasn't going to sink one more cent into following them while Herm's still there. Maybe it's me, I should cheer for the other teams and maybe the Chiefs would win. I'm starting a personal boycott, think they'll notice?
    No.

That is all.