Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Herm Lovers

Default Calling out Herm Lovers

Rufus Dawes has an article on Chiefs.com where he claims "Love the Plan, Love the Man." His premise in the article is that Edwards does have a plan to "build" the team, as opposed to "rebuild". FOr those of us on this forum who have been hoping to see some free agents come in? Dawes' premise if "forget about it" it is not going to happen.

Edwards wants to make this team his team, and he is clear that he does not view free agency as the answer to get the players on "his team".

Dawes says we must give Edwards a chance to build his idea, hs premise is under the days of Shottenheimer and Vermiel, we have seen what can be done through free agency.

I now call out all you Herm lovers, there has to be some out there. Tell us why you think Herm is the right man with the right plan to make this team a winner. Show me what evidence you cling to that makes you think that Edwards will be even in the playoffs in one or to years. Please, make me a Herm believer like you as I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to work.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Rufus Dawes has an article on Chiefs.com where he claims "Love the Plan, Love the Man." His premise in the article is that Edwards does have a plan to "build" the team, as opposed to "rebuild". FOr those of us on this forum who have been hoping to see some free agents come in? Dawes' premise if "forget about it" it is not going to happen.

Edwards wants to make this team his team, and he is clear that he does not view free agency as the answer to get the players on "his team".

Dawes says we must give Edwards a chance to build his idea, hs premise is under the days of Shottenheimer and Vermiel, we have seen what can be done through free agency.

I now call out all you Herm lovers, there has to be some out there. Tell us why you think Herm is the right man with the right plan to make this team a winner. Show me what evidence you cling to that makes you think that Edwards will be even in the playoffs in one or to years. Please, make me a Herm believer like you as I am having a hard time seeing how this is going to work.
    This tread might sit awhile before you find them....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

What the hell is a herm lover? Haven't seen any around here. Kind of like snipe hunting.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Seems like there was one person on here defending him. Can't remember now who it was.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Seems like there was one person on here defending him. Can't remember now who it was.
    It's me. But i'm not getting into this. I've presented my arguements before, but i'm not gonna sit here and be the only person that everyone can gang up against. ESPECIALLY now that so many are angry about their first horrid season in quite a while.

But, i will tell you that if Herm doesn't do anything to address the O-line situation this offseason, I won't be on his side anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    It's me. But i'm not getting into this. I've presented my arguements before, but i'm not gonna sit here and be the only person that everyone can gang up against. ESPECIALLY now that so many are angry about their first horrid season in quite a while.

But, i will tell you that if Herm doesn't do anything to address the O-line situation this offseason, I won't be on his side anymore.
    No offense bud but I was not happy with his performance last year.

Not trying to flame ya at all. I respect your opinion even though it goes against mine.

don't feel like you can't state your opinions though. That is what these boards are for.

You back up your opinions, which is more than I can say for others.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    No offense bud but I was not happy with his performance last year.

Not trying to flame ya at all. I respect your opinion even though it goes against mine.

don't feel like you can't state your opinions though. That is what these boards are for.

You back up your opinions, which is more than I can say for others.
    Ditto. I may oppose alot of your viewpoints, texaschief, but I generally enjoy the debates. It may not always show, but I also have alot of respect for your opinions.

Agreement doesn't always equal respect.

But, I understand not wanting to make this particular argument, at exactly this time. Too many opponents to bother trying to keep up with.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TRFeWueJWI"]YouTube - Moffitt & Frankie - Leave Herm Alone on 101 the Fox-KCFX![/ame]

Sorry it just fit. But TexasChief I also most of the time respectfully disagree with you. Sometimes I even agree.

LOL Merry Christmas.

I would give my opinion of Herm, but not being from Texas, I know nothing about football. Up here in Missourah we just think it's basketball on grass.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I guess there are Herm lovers here in Philly for the Eagle fans who remember "The Miracle at the Meadowlands" in 1978 when all the Giants had to do was take a knee and run out the clock. But they handed off instead and fumbled. And Herm picked it up and scored a game winning td.
    However even some Philly fans say that was about his only shining moment! But he have a decent amount of INTs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast