Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A time to reflect...

Default A time to reflect...

After Brodie's INT return for a TD, my 3 month old daughter dressed hier Chiefs Cheerleader Uniformnwas passed to my wife, while I excused myself from the living room. My brothers and I proceeded to do a few shots of Rumpy, to the old folks-it's a 121 proof Schnapps, while cussing Carl and Herm. After complete intoxication I realized it's just a game and I am not even getting paid for it. Tis the season to appreciate friends and family and those we hold dearest to our hearts. In the spirit of Christmas, I hope that you all have a Merry one and that the New Year brings you what ever it is your hearts desire. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody....yes even Herm and Carl. They piss me off, but I think they are still human, could be wrong though. Talk at ya'll next year.

Nigeriannightmare

burp....Merry Christmas!! burp!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    burp....Merry Christmas!! burp!
    What he said!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    After Brodie's INT return for a TD, my 3 month old daughter dressed hier Chiefs Cheerleader Uniformnwas passed to my wife, while I excused myself from the living room. My brothers and I proceeded to do a few shots of Rumpy, to the old folks-it's a 121 proof Schnapps, while cussing Carl and Herm. After complete intoxication I realized it's just a game and I am not even getting paid for it. Tis the season to appreciate friends and family and those we hold dearest to our hearts. In the spirit of Christmas, I hope that you all have a Merry one and that the New Year brings you what ever it is your hearts desire. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody....yes even Herm and Carl. They piss me off, but I think they are still human, could be wrong though. Talk at ya'll next year.

Nigeriannightmare
    I have my doubts as to whether Carl and/or Herm are human.

I have watched their progression in the NFL and think they are not able to do the duties assigned them.

I hope you're here next year NN!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I have my doubts as to whether Carl and/or Herm are human.

I have watched their progression in the NFL and think they are not able to do the duties assigned them.

I hope you're here next year NN!

They are, in reality, two of the four horsemen of the apocalypse: "Famine" and "Death".

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    They are, in reality, two of the four horsemen of the apocalypse: "Famine" and "Death".
    Yep!

Good call Chiefster!

Is there on named Dave....cause I could be the one named Dave
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

my name is Dave

Dave is drunk

that is all

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast