Thread: Bob Gretz..... go back to Pittsburgh

Default Bob Gretz..... go back to Pittsburgh

Wow, what is this guy smoking. Must be in bed with Herm, because he's still in love with him. Still saying we can't win because there's no talent on this team. This is a team loaded with talent, more so than half the teams in the league, and can't win inspite of it, but ol' Bob wants to blame the players. Do you really think we have less talent than the friggin Lions???? Or Oakland??? Are you kidding me. No, this team does not have a coach that puts enough confidence in it's team to get the job done, that's what the problem is BOB. Not the quality of it's players. When a coach makes comments before the game that he just hopes they can stay close, what kind of message do you think that sends. What a nut job. Bob has obviously never really played anything but his keyboard.

What more do you expect from one of Carl's cronies?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    What more do you expect from one of Carl's cronies?
    he, he, you said cronie. Wait, is that even dirty?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

I don't listen to Gretz.

Now I know why!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Just wait, if the Chiefs beat New York, he'll strike up an "I told you so! Herm's a genius! Carl's a god!" column on the website before you can even blink.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Just wait, if the Chiefs beat New York, he'll strike up an "I told you so! Herm's a genius! Carl's a god!" column on the website before you can even blink.
    When the Chiefs beat New York, it will because of Herm's desperation.

He even said when you're desperate, you do desperate things.

Specifically about using JA as a TE.

Wow, it took him that long to figure out how to use talent?

Perhaps Herm should have watched Belichick more closely.

What do you bet JA scores another TD after we fall behind?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    He`s saying that now. i think even holtus is saying that. the only one that halfway tells it like it is and getting paid by the chiefs PR department is Lenny. but he`s such an icon in KC he can get away with it.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Greta Gretz is a tool. It's kind of like having a reviewer review a product which the manufacturer pays advertising fees to. This guy knows that he has to write articles that view the current administration in a good light, because they are paying his salary.

He has 0 credibility.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!