View Poll Results: Will you be going to Next seasons home opener?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why yes, I'd love to; where do I sign up?

16 57.14%
  • Nope; I much perfer the view from the front room television.

2 7.14%
  • I hope I can make it.

10 35.71%
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Opener / Last Call!!

Default Home Opener / Last Call!!

Can someone please help me make a poll or something, but I was talking with YZILLA and we are going to be at next years home opener and I would like to know who will be joining us. We are going to reserve hotel rooms and have a weekend long tailgate so if anyone is interested please pm me (serious inquiries only) as we want to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible to make sure we are all together. I am also going to look into a group package of tickets so if all interested in the game could let me know I will try to get a group of tix together!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

hahahaha u just had to bring up the soup

Quote Originally Posted by mxpxHERO View Post
    all these personalities in one place, would be chaos. ill be there but im not sharing any of my beer
    You will share with me and I will share with you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You will share with me and I will share with you!!
    canada sharing a beer?

do i smell a compromise?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    canada sharing a beer?

do i smell a compromise?
    Darling, contrary to popular belief. I share beer with EVERYONE!! As long as I have enough for me. I got so much free beer in the parking lot last year that I never even had to touch my 30 pack, so I stood at the entrance a gave away free beer. I don't ever want to be the drunk guy in a crowd of sober people, I want to be THE DRUNKEST guy in a crowd of DRUNK people!! If you look right behind me there will always be a party there!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Darling, contrary to popular belief. I share beer with EVERYONE!! As long as I have enough for me. I got so much free beer in the parking lot last year that I never even had to touch my 30 pack, so I stood at the entrance a gave away free beer. I don't ever want to be the drunk guy in a crowd of sober people, I want to be THE DRUNKEST guy in a crowd of DRUNK people!! If you look right behind me there will always be a party there!!

hahahah thats why at the home opener, i wanna be on your left or right side. hah....... just incase you start handing out that free beer, it'll go to me.

and does that mean you'll be sharing your beer with hermhater as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yes! :p

Update for the Home Opener.

It is time to get definite answers from people about tickets. We need a minimum of 20 people to buy tickets and we can get a package of tickets where we all sit together. There is a $100 deposit which I am trying to make room on my credit card for. I have spoken with someone from the Chiefs and payment for the tickets can be done as follows.

Payment for all tickets in full (if anyone wants to offer up their credit card to do this and collect money then go for it)

Payment in 2 installments. Half now and Half two weeks before the game.

Payment #3 is the best option. If you are interested I can give you the contact number where you can pay for your number of tickets (i will pm you the information on who o contact) I am not sure of the deadline for payment but the sooner we get our order in then the better our chances of getting the tickets for opening day!

I am also going to start looking into hotels and group rates there as well, but the decision on hotels can wait.

Lets move people...only 157 days until kickoff!!

im in im in. just let me know what you need, whats going down, and how much you need.... let me know when you get the info on hotel deal.... the after party at the hotel is going to be sweeeeeeeeeet!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can smell the brats and BBQ already!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ticket prices for 2008 individual games are:

FIELD LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $94
    FIELD LEVEL - RED ZONE - $89
    FIELD LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $81
    CLUB LEVEL - SIDELINE SELECT - $115
    CLUB LEVEL - RED ZONE - $110
    CLUB LEVEL - TOUCHDOWN ZONE - $105
    UPPER LEVEL - RED SELECT - $83
    UPPER LEVEL - RED RESERVE - $64
    UPPER LEVEL - RED VIEW - $41
    Parking $22

Let me know also how much you are willing to spend on tickets!!!

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast