View Poll Results: Will you be going to Next seasons home opener?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why yes, I'd love to; where do I sign up?

16 57.14%
  • Nope; I much perfer the view from the front room television.

2 7.14%
  • I hope I can make it.

10 35.71%
Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Home Opener / Last Call!!

Default Home Opener / Last Call!!

Can someone please help me make a poll or something, but I was talking with YZILLA and we are going to be at next years home opener and I would like to know who will be joining us. We are going to reserve hotel rooms and have a weekend long tailgate so if anyone is interested please pm me (serious inquiries only) as we want to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible to make sure we are all together. I am also going to look into a group package of tickets so if all interested in the game could let me know I will try to get a group of tix together!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Awesome plan man!

Can't wait to find out next years schedule!!!

Chiefs are gonna kick *** next year!!!

We always win when Canada is in town!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Can someone please help me make a poll or something, but I was talking with YZILLA and we are going to be at next years home opener and I would like to know who will be joining us. We are going to reserve hotel rooms and have a weekend long tailgate so if anyone is interested please pm me (serious inquiries only) as we want to reserve hotel rooms as early as possible to make sure we are all together. I am also going to look into a group package of tickets so if all interested in the game could let me know I will try to get a group of tix together!!

You have asked and received.

And, the poll is public.

I am local, but I already talked to my husband and we are in. Wouldn't mind staying at a hotel since we don't live right next to the stadium. I think it will be great. Us locals could be in charge of food - bbq would be a great kickoff. IMO

If I have the money then, I'm in!

We will take Arrowhead by storm!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I might be in for the hotel, if it is reasonable, but most likely not the game. Those ticket prices are just getting insane and I know there will be no deals for the home opener. I can stick to a local sports bar.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Find out what kind of deal we can get, tickets and rooms, better poll how many is needed from potential attendee's! I could possibly need 6 for my family! 6 tickets and 2 rooms.

I have looked on hotwire .com and it is $468 for me to fly to KC, my hotel and car rental for 5 days.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I might be in for the hotel, if it is reasonable, but most likely not the game. Those ticket prices are just getting insane and I know there will be no deals for the home opener. I can stick to a local sports bar.
    Which is why I think it would be a good idea to possibly try to do it again sometime in the middle of the season.

But...by the middle of the season, the chiefs are going to be undefeated and prices will skyrocket!!!! Then nobody but the rich and famous will be able to afford them. It'll be like the hannah montana concert here in KC!!

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast