Thread: Dear Santa

Default Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I would really like to thank you for the Disney Princess make-up kit you brought me last year, it was the bomb. I’m just so glad the guys at chiefscrowd didn’t find out about it. I’ve decided this year that, instead of asking for things for myself, in the spirit of Christmas, I was going to ask that you bring gifts to other people.

First off, for chiefster, could you bring some of those pretty little blue pills he enjoys so much? He takes them ALL the time. Also, how about a little HGH? I heard it is an anti-aging drug.

For Mike Solari, a new playbook. I don’t know how well you are at drawing up plays, but if you visit the east coast first, you could stop in at a little stadium in Foxborough. You might just happen to “find” one lying around.

For Herm Edwards, a plane ticket with his choice of destination. As long as it’s one way.

For canada, a new liver. I have a feeling he might be due for another one.

For Clark Hunt, some new glasses. Evidently, his have a rose colored tint.

For the Chiefs team in general, how good are elves at playing on the offensive line. I mean, you and Mrs. Claus look like you could really hold your own, but do you have some, oh, I don’t know, really fat elves with a little talent?

And finally, Santa, I have reached the end of my list, Carl Peterson. I can’t really think of a gift, per se, for Carl, but I wondered if you ever made any “hits”. You know. Flying by his house on your little sleigh. He just happens to be standing by a window. Your gun “accidentally” goes off. Don’t worry, it will all be on the down low. If money is a sticking point, I’ll start a donation thread right now on the crowd and I’ll guarantee you I can have ten grand by nightfall.

Well, Santa, I guess that’s about it. I really hope you’re going to bring me that Tickle Me Elmo I’ve been asking for the last few years, and, as always, the cookies are on the mantle. Have a Merry Christmas Santa!

Sincerely yours,

Prough 91

P.S. I almost forgot. Could you bring h-squared a drum of parrot feed and kitty litter? Thanks Santa.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Thanks funny
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Dear Santa,

I would really like to thank you for the Disney Princess make-up kit you brought me last year, it was the bomb. I’m just so glad the guys at chiefscrowd didn’t find out about it. I’ve decided this year that, instead of asking for things for myself, in the spirit of Christmas, I was going to ask that you bring gifts to other people.

First off, for chiefster, could you bring some of those pretty little blue pills he enjoys so much? He takes them ALL the time. Also, how about a little HGH? I heard it is an anti-aging drug.

For Mike Solari, a new playbook. I don’t know how well you are at drawing up plays, but if you visit the east coast first, you could stop in at a little stadium in Foxborough. You might just happen to “find” one lying around.

For Herm Edwards, a plane ticket with his choice of destination. As long as it’s one way.

For canada, a new liver. I have a feeling he might be due for another one.

For Clark Hunt, some new glasses. Evidently, his have a rose colored tint.

For the Chiefs team in general, how good are elves at playing on the offensive line. I mean, you and Mrs. Claus look like you could really hold your own, but do you have some, oh, I don’t know, really fat elves with a little talent?

And finally, Santa, I have reached the end of my list, Carl Peterson. I can’t really think of a gift, per se, for Carl, but I wondered if you ever made any “hits”. You know. Flying by his house on your little sleigh. He just happens to be standing by a window. Your gun “accidentally” goes off. Don’t worry, it will all be on the down low. If money is a sticking point, I’ll start a donation thread right now on the crowd and I’ll guarantee you I can have ten grand by nightfall.

Well, Santa, I guess that’s about it. I really hope you’re going to bring me that Tickle Me Elmo I’ve been asking for the last few years, and, as always, the cookies are on the mantle. Have a Merry Christmas Santa!

Sincerely yours,

Prough 91

P.S. I almost forgot. Could you bring h-squared a drum of parrot feed and kitty litter? Thanks Santa.
    I don't want a new liver now. It has taken me 20 years to get it this big and now you think I should replace it??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't want a new liver now. It has taken me 20 years to get it this big and now you think I should replace it??
    When it finally gives out, maybe you could kill a sasquatch and harvest it's organs to replace it.

WAIT A MINUTE...

Sasaquatch and canada, separated at birth?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

When it finally gives out, maybe you could kill a sasquatch and harvest it's organs to replace it.

WAIT A MINUTE...

I just about peed my pants when I saw that!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

WAIT A MINUTE...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just about peed my pants when I saw that!!

I did!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

WAIT A MINUTE...

It looks just like my sig!!

This thread is hilarious!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    This thread is hilarious!

It was a cheap trick to lure you back to the site!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png