Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All the crap that HermHater posts...

Default All the crap that HermHater posts...

Well I have noticed a startling trend.

It seems that there are still members that can't find their way to the true Chiefs discussions on the board, and are disturbed that I post so much ambiguous content on the Crowd.

It's not hard to copy and paste Chiefs news/info/opinions yourself onto the board.

I guess I will have to continue to bear that burden myself, since my extraneous, and often existential thoughts, are burdensome to others.
    Last edited by hermhater; 12-26-2007 at 02:49 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

How will Jets fans greet Herm?

Chiefs coach Herm Edwards gets to enjoy a homecoming of sorts on Sunday when he goes up against the Same Old Jets.
    2007' By Tom Rock

Newsday
    December 26, 2007 Boos? Or cheers?
    It's a question the Jets have had to consider at each of their last few home games, wondering whether they might get serenaded by encouraging applause or have the venom of disappointed fans spewed on them. It's been a little of both.

But with the Chiefs coming in for the season finale Sunday, the question of how former Jets coach Herm Edwards will be received might be the most interesting aspect of an otherwise meaningless game.
    Boos? Or cheers?

"That'll be interesting," said Chad Pennington, who pondered the thought for a moment. "Probably a mixture."
    Whether fans boo Edwards for the perception that he abandoned the franchise, cheer him for the three playoff teams he coached in five years with the Jets, or cheer him with good riddance, one thing that is not up for debate is how the Jets feel about him.

"Herm? The Hermanator?" wide receiver Laveranues Coles said last week when asked about the upcoming reunion. "He's a good guy, just a great coach."

Coles said he has no hard feelings for Edwards.

"It's cool, man," said Coles, who was placed on injured reserve this weekend and will therefore miss out on playing in the game. "When you're in this business, you hate to say it this way, but in a way we all work for the NFL. You like to see everybody reap what they want out of this and I think he got what he wanted. If he's happy, I'm happy, that's the way I am."

Coles and Pennington had some of their most productive years under Edwards. So too did many of the other 18 Jets who were around when Edwards roamed Weeb Ewbank Hall only two short years ago. But there are also some players — Jerricho Cotchery comes immediately to mind — who have flourished under Eric Mangini's system. Cotchery downplayed the idea of facing the coach who buried him on the depth chart.

"I don't think playing Kansas City will add any spice to the game," he said. "We're trying to get a win. It doesn't matter that we aren't going to the playoffs because we're just trying to get a win."

http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...0325/-1/SPORTS
    Last edited by hermhater; 12-26-2007 at 02:50 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well I have noticed a startling trend.

It seems that there are still members that can't find their way to the true Chiefs discussions on the board, and are disturbed that I post so much ambiguous content on the Crowd.

It's not hard to copy and paste Chiefs news/info/opinions yourself onto the board.

I guess I will have to continue to bear that burden myself, since my extraneous, and often existential thoughts, are burdensome to others.
    Good.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Everything happens for a reason.

HH said extraneous and existential.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    HH said extraneous and existential.
    Meh...

I have a vocabulary as well as great taste in parrots...

Were you saying something?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Yeah...

When the riff raff leaves the room, I can be eloquent.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yeah...

When the riff raff leaves the room, I can be eloquent.

Yeah, Chiefster can be very annoying.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Yeah, Chiefster can be very annoying.

Nice!

j/k

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast