Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Coach!!

Smile Hey Coach!!

Hey, Coach, this is great, you have outdone yourself, the only thing I miss is the pint smiley, (grin) but hey, I can live without them. Again Coach, this is a fantastic face uplift, marvelous job!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Thanks Kenny. You should now see the "Smilies" when replying to email. I believe that I have the pint one. Along with about 1500 other ones. I'm glad you like the site. I spent a lot of time trying to make it the best Chiefs site on the net.
    :character00270:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Thanks Kenny. You should now see the "Smilies" when replying to email. I believe that I have the pint one. Along with about 1500 other ones. I'm glad you like the site. I spent a lot of time trying to make it the best Chiefs site on the net.
    :character00270:
    And I believe that you have accomplished it in record time too! :bananen_smilies100: :cucumber: :party43:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

this is a great face lift. you did a fantastic job. of the three boards i look at i like this one the best and spend more time here. on this board you can speak your mind and not get viciosly attacked.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    of the three boards i look at i like this one the best and spend more time here. on this board you can speak your mind and not get viciosly attacked.
    You can thank Chiefster for that. He does a good job of policing the boards and making sure that things don't get personal.

I'm really digging these "smilies". Not usually my thing, but some of them are pretty funny.

:golden:

this is a great face lift. you did a fantastic job. of the three boards i look at i like this one the best and spend more time here. on this board you can speak your mind and not get viciosly attacked.

Yep, we have a "No personal attacks policy" here; we're all Chiefs fans and all welcome to "speak [ones] mind" as you so aptly put it. :goldcup:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You can thank Chiefster for that. He does a good job of policing the boards and making sure that things don't get personal.

I'm really digging these "smilies". Not usually my thing, but some of them are pretty funny.

:golden:
    Thanks!

...And you're right the smilies are pretty cool! :sign0140:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

there is one board i read,but hardly reply,i feel sorry for some of those new guys, or even old ones.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

there is one board i read,but hardly reply,i feel sorry for some of those new guys, or even old ones.

Well, each board takes on its own unique identity; some pride themselves on being a kind of anything goes, and a loosely moderated environment. The environment we promote here is that a person can speak their opinions without fear of ridicule. Other boards can state that the anything goes environment is not meant to be taken personally or literally, but on a BB it is simply too difficult to convey true sentiment even with the use of smilies, so for our purposes here we set the ground rule to be respectful. That's not to say that we cater to the hyper sensitive, but we simply are not going to throw good manners out the window either.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    but we simply are not going to throw good manners out the window either.
    All rules are off for Donkey and Fader posters though.
    :1408: :character00109: :violent-smiley-066:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast