Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs/Jets

Default Chiefs/Jets

Will the Chiefs end this season by ending the skid that it has really been? Or are we destined for a top-five draft pick?

W.O.T.E...

Win Out The End!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Check out this from the CBS preview of the game:

"With unsteady play at quarterback and a pourous offensive line, the Jets are averaging 17.0 points per game to rank 24th in the league."

Also, it says "These teams will also play at the Meadowlands next season, but the date has not yet been announced." I know The Chiefs play the AFC East division next year but didn't realize the NFL already decided which ones are home games and which are away. So it's Herm Bowl 1 this Sunday and Herm Bowl 2 next year!

Okay I checked and I see the NFL already determined the sites for all teams through the 2009 season (except for the two games in the conference that are based on the position the teams finish in).

So the Chiefs 2008 games are (from their official kcchiefs.com site):

HOME: Denver, Oakland, San Diego, Buffalo, Miami, New Orleans, T.B., and either Tennessee or Houston

AWAY: Denver, Oakland, San Diego, New England , New York Jets, Atlanta, Carolina, and either Cincinnati or Baltimore

And I see in 2009 the Eagle game will be here! Only the 2nd time ever K.C. will be here!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

What about Herm loses by more then, I want some good odds against losing, I want to be wild and bet all my money, but I don't want to take a risk and say they will win. Herm just doesn't have it in him.

I have a bad feeling about this game. That we're not only going to lose but may lose big, like 26-10 or something. But I'm often wrong and I hope this will be no exception!

The Philly Metro paper sports section says Kolby Smith could get big carries against the Jets' weak run defense. Go Kolby!
    And they did the games on Madden '08 and came up with Jets 19, Chiefs 7.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 12-29-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: typoed the word weak (typed waek)

Tony G is 3 catches away from becoming the all time reception leader for tight ends, so that's something cool to look forward to in this game. :)

And since he earlier this year got the touchdown for tight ends record, if he gets this record he should really be our MVP this year, eh? Or maybe Jared Allen. But not our punter anyway, heh!

I'm glad for Tony, but very disappointed in the season. I was going to bet all my Arrowcash on a Chiefs loss but simply felt like a fair weather fan for thinking it. A part of me was wishing that I would only be out a couple of thousand, and the Chiefs would pull out a victory giving Brodie his first NFL win.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'm glad for Tony, but very disappointed in the season. I was going to bet all my Arrowcash on a Chiefs loss but simply felt like a fair weather fan for thinking it. A part of me was wishing that I would only be out a couple of thousand, and the Chiefs would pull out a victory giving Brodie his first NFL win.

That doesn't sound like you Chiefster...

You don't bet.

Someone has gotten ahold of your computer...

Be afraid...

Be very afraid!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That doesn't sound like you Chiefster...

You don't bet.

Someone has gotten ahold of your computer...

Be afraid...

Be very afraid!

Heh! I only bet on what I feel is a sure thing.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I only bet on a sure thing and a big win. Since there was no big win with the Chiefs losing on this bet I held my Arrowcash. But you can see I was calling for bigger odds. Chiefster, we both called it 4-12 and everyone told us we were crazy. How crazy are we now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast