Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: No hard feelings

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default No hard feelings


    0 Not allowed!
    Peace offering.


    Last edited by luv; 12-26-2007 at 11:11 PM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree with you Guru.

    I never intended the poll to be about posting a bunch of sexy women.

    It was intended as a sort of joke, but got blown all out of proportion somehow.

    I figured the Locker Room was the appropriate place to place the poll.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #22
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I agree with you Guru.

    I never intended the poll to be about posting a bunch of sexy women.

    It was intended as a sort of joke, but got blown all out of proportion somehow.

    I figured the Locker Room was the appropriate place to place the poll.
    Oh, it was. Just want to put it out there that I personally, would like to see this site kind of steer away from sexy women pics. Kind of set us apart from the other sites.

    And before somebody accuses me, I do like pics of sexy women. I am a redblooded american male after all.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Oh, it was. Just want to put it out there that I personally, would like to see this site kind of steer away from sexy women pics. Kind of set us apart from the other sites.

    And before somebody accuses me, I do like pics of sexy women. I am a redblooded american male after all.
    I don't know what other sites are like, so I can't comment on that, Guru.

    I guess I pay attention to the Chiefs and don't know that much about other players, or college draft picks, so it's difficult for me to post/discuss those points intelligently.

    If we could have more posts discussing the subject, perhaps I could learn.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Oh, it was. Just want to put it out there that I personally, would like to see this site kind of steer away from sexy women pics. Kind of set us apart from the other sites.

    And before somebody accuses me, I do like pics of sexy women. I am a redblooded american male after all.
    Eggsactly!

    ...And, I too am a red blooded American male that's been married to the same woman for 24 years, and as such I always get the last word in my house: "Yes dear...yes dear...yes dear..."



  6. #25
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Eggsactly!

    ...And, I too am a red blooded American male that's been married to the same woman for 24 years, and as such I always get the last word in my house: "Yes dear...yes dear...yes dear..."


    Too friggin' funny man!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Too friggin' funny man!

    HA!

    ...Comes only through years of actual home life experience.


  8. #27
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    HA!

    ...Comes only through years of actual home life experience.
    WHIPPED!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    WHIPPED!!!!
    Heh!

    My wife has my manhood hangin from her freakin key chain.


  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Heh!

    My wife has my manhood hangin from her freakin key chain.



    Ouch!!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post


    Ouch!!!!

    I didn't say she had me hangin from her key chain; just my manhood.


Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •