Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: No hard feelings

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default No hard feelings


    0 Not allowed!
    Peace offering.


    Last edited by luv; 12-26-2007 at 11:11 PM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #31
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I didn't say she had me hangin from her key chain; just my manhood.
    While I'm sure luv would love to see a picture of that, I am restrained by the rules of good taste...

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #32
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I didn't say she had me hangin from her key chain; just my manhood.
    I DO NOT want to see any pics of this HH.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #33
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I DO NOT want to see any pics of this HH.


    Me either.


  5. #34
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Oh, it was. Just want to put it out there that I personally, would like to see this site kind of steer away from sexy women pics. Kind of set us apart from the other sites.

    And before somebody accuses me, I do like pics of sexy women. I am a redblooded american male after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Eggsactly!

    ...And, I too am a red blooded American male that's been married to the same woman for 24 years, and as such I always get the last word in my house: "Yes dear...yes dear...yes dear..."

    I never said the site needs to be plastered with them, I just did not think that the one of Alba was that big a deal, but I guess we have to go to one extreme or the other right? Too bad someone couldn't just put one pic up and let it be.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #35
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I never said the site needs to be plastered with them, I just did not think that the one of Alba was that big a deal, but I guess we have to go to one extreme or the other right? Too bad someone couldn't just put one pic up and let it be.
    Nobody said you did.

    The one of alba was borderline and I stated that. My real problem with it was the size of it. That has been remedied.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  7. #36
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Nobody said you did.

    The one of alba was borderline and I stated that. My real problem with it was the size of it. That has been remedied.
    I know, it just seems odd that one pic has warrented an entire thread about whether or not we should allow girlie pics.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #37
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I never said the site needs to be plastered with them, I just did not think that the one of Alba was that big a deal, but I guess we have to go to one extreme or the other right? Too bad someone couldn't just put one pic up and let it be.
    You forget where you are and who all post replies here; it has become necessary to be somewhat more restrictive because there are those that if given an inch will take a mile in any given direction. People tend to forget the concept of moderation which is the whole reason for "moderators" on a BB in the first place. However, in premise I do agree; it is too bad. I, also, agree with Guru's assessment that the pic is borderline and anything over 800x800 pix (I believe) screws up the thread boarders.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 12-27-2007 at 08:39 AM.


  9. #38
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This thread was supposed to be a peace offering to show that I'm not offended by pictures of naked (or near naked) women. I just didn't think this was the place for them, whether it was a "classy" nudie pic or not.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  10. #39
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You forget where you are and who all post replies here; it has become necessary to be somewhat more restrictive because there are those that if given an inch will take a mile in any given direction. People tend to forget the concept of moderation which is the whole reason for "moderators" on a BB in the first place. However, in premise I do agree; it is too bad. I, also, agree with Guru's assessment that the pic is borderline and anything over 800x800 pix (I believe) screws up the thread boarders.
    Exactly. That's why I posted all of the other pics besides the thread starter. It's an example of how someone will take this and run with it. I'm so misunderstood. :p
    Everything happens for a reason.

  11. #40
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,936
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 237
    Given: 422

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    This thread was supposed to be a peace offering to show that I'm not offended by pictures of naked (or near naked) women. I just didn't think this was the place for them, whether it was a "classy" nudie pic or not.
    Agreed, although I try not, as a mod, to impose too much of my convictions upon others; not that this is what you're doing here. :)


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •