Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: No hard feelings

Default No hard feelings

Peace offering.

Last edited by luv; 12-26-2007 at 11:11 PM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Excuse me? Please don't pretend like you know me. Chiefster and I go back a little ways. He knows where I'm coming from. Why don't you go back to posting pointless threads about your cats, parrots, the latest youtube video, etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm glad that you and Chiefster go back so far.

Perhaps you could keep some of your snide comments about other members to PM's and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And, just so you know the cats, parrots, and youtube videos never stopped coming!

luv and I do go back a long way, and I do know where she is coming from. From what I was able to see all she was doing was voicing an opinion. Now, if it is her opinion that you and others disagree with then that's fair, but I don't think it's fair to accuse her of trying to change the boards or those posting within them based solely on the fact that she happen to speak her mind regarding a particular topic.

I'm not trying to take one side over the other here HH, but this could be a situation were if you find yourself unable to come to a resolution with luv then employing the ignore feature my well be called for here bud. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    luv and I do go back a long way, and I do know where she is coming from. From what I was able to see all she was doing was voicing an opinion. Now, if it is her opinion that you and others disagree with then that's fair, but I don't think it's fair to accuse her of trying to change the boards or those posting within them based solely on the fact that she happen to speak her mind regarding a particular topic.

I'm not trying to take one side over the other here HH, but this could be a situation were if you find yourself unable to come to a resolution with luv then employing the ignore feature my well be called for here bud. :)

mmmmmmm......tastes great
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'll salute that flag.
    HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Personally, I enjoy a website that doesn't have women all over the place. Hell, it is supposed to be about sports here anyway. There are plenty of sites out there that anyone can surf to on their own to appreciated the female body. There is really no reason to bring it all in here too.

Just sayin'
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    mmmmmmm......tastes great
    Less filling!

I just want to go on record saying that I was not offended by that "one" picture. I don't want this to turn to a girlie pic site. But this is a football site and one thing that most of us have in common is we like football, beer and women and the odd hot girl pic is cool with me (done tastefully) I don't think anyone intended to change the site. There seemed like there was a complaint about the pic, turned out there wasn't, the pic was not too offensive, the pic was too big. End of story!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm glad that you and Chiefster go back so far.

Perhaps you could keep some of your snide comments about other members to PM's and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And, just so you know the cats, parrots, and youtube videos never stopped coming!

Snide comments like females being the weaker sex? Remember, when you point at someone there are three fingers pointing back at you. And your attitude is precisely what I'm talking about. You do things knowing they annoy people, yet when someone else does it, you go off the deep end. And people call me a drama queen.

Situation will be resolved, as I'm sick of you and placing you on ignore.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Snide comments like females being the weaker sex? Remember, when you point at someone there are three fingers pointing back at you. And your attitude is precisely what I'm talking about. You do things knowing they annoy people, yet when someone else does it, you go off the deep end. And people call me a drama queen.

I have never heard anyone call you a drama queen since I have known ya.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just want to go on record saying that I was not offended by that "one" picture. I don't want this to turn to a girlie pic site. But this is a football site and one thing that most of us have in common is we like football, beer and women and the odd hot girl pic is cool with me (done tastefully) I don't think anyone intended to change the site. There seemed like there was a complaint about the pic, turned out there wasn't, the pic was not too offensive, the pic was too big. End of story!!
    Nicely put.

I, guess, I missed the snide remarks, but I can appreciate the fact that we can resolve the matter one way or the other.

I think that this thread has had enough life.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567