Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top Fifty Draft Picks.

Smile Top Fifty Draft Picks.

According to Bob Gretz, there are six top Offensive Line picks, Joe Thomas (Off Tackle), Tony Ugoh (Off Tackle), Joe Staley (Off Tackle), Levi Brown, (Off Tackle), Justin Blaylock (Off Line), and Ben Grubbs (Off Guard).

According to Gretz, Defensive Tackle is high on the priority list for the Chiefs, so I doubt that any of these will be around for the Second round Picks.

I have an idea, let's hire Sandler (Waterboy) as QB, let him drop kick folks all over the field, we might make the playoffs, then fire the offensive coordinator for his lousy play calling, and then get another defensive player in next years draft. As long as we have a coach to fire, we can work this plan into next century. (grin)

:Image40:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Adam Sandler in a Chiefs outfit. That would be sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    According to Bob Gretz, there are six top Offensive Line picks, Joe Thomas (Off Tackle), Tony Ugoh (Off Tackle), Joe Staley (Off Tackle), Levi Brown, (Off Tackle), Justin Blaylock (Off Line), and Ben Grubbs (Off Guard).

According to Gretz, Defensive Tackle is high on the priority list for the Chiefs, so I doubt that any of these will be around for the Second round Picks.

I have an idea, let's hire Sandler (Waterboy) as QB, let him drop kick folks all over the field, we might make the playoffs, then fire the offensive coordinator for his lousy play calling, and then get another defensive player in next years draft. As long as we have a coach to fire, we can work this plan into next century. (grin)

:Image40:
    Knowing our luck we would Sandler as the QB in The Longest Yard; take us all the way to the Super Bowl and throw the game.

Smile

Don't look on the gloomy side, look on the bright side, Sandler might drop kick some one in management. We could have a poll, who would you like the waterboy to drop kick? and list all your choices, there are several, the last time I counted. (grin)

:bananen_smilies100: :cucumber: :bananen_smilies100: :cucumber:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Don't look on the gloomy side, look on the bright side, Sandler might drop kick some one in management. We could have a poll, who would you like the waterboy to drop kick? and list all your choices, there are several, the last time I counted. (grin)

:bananen_smilies100: :cucumber: :bananen_smilies100: :cucumber:

The Queen!!!!

Smile

Nope! After the first play from scrimmage, and He picks himself from off the ground, it would be the Offensive Line!! Repeatedly!! (grin)

:1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Nope! After the first play from scrimmage, and He picks himself from off the ground, it would be the Offensive Line!! Repeatedly!! (grin)

:1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:

That would be funny to see.

Hey :character00249: , see if you can get the "Waterboy" for QB, we can stand some comic relief in our dismal seasons, (grin).

:1374: :character00249: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

"and the chiefs pick with the 23rd pick......best player on board"
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    "and the chiefs pick with the 23rd pick......best player on board"

Unfortunately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast