Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Change at QB!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,162
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 27

    Default Change at QB!


    0 Not allowed!
    With the news of the Chiefs resigning Huard and asking Green to take a pay cut, it sounds like we will have a changing of the guard. I'm guessing that I'm in the minority here, but I am OK with the change. I'd love to be able to keep Green. But I'd rather have Huard start the season. If he stinks it up, then we can go back to Green. What do you guys think?????? Here is the full story:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php...d=173&Itemid=2







    :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:


  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Horn is getting old and banged up.Stallworth only had a couple of fair years. sign maybe Curtis and draft a young one. untill the line is fixed the qb will have to run for his life. boringball,i mean hermieball wont strech the feild much. as far as green,his good days are gone. but under dickie, he was second to none. different offense,different times.

    Yeah, Horn also probably comes with a price tag that the Queen wouldn't pony up for anyway; not that he should.


  3. #22
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Smile


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey wolfpack, I like your phrase "boringball,i mean hermieball" wish I had said that, grin.

    :1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  4. #23
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i think huard was a 8 game wonder. he has never shown in the past that he is "the man" for any team. green seemed to do alright with dickie`s offense but i dont think he can do as good under boringball. green`s salary willbe a hit on the cap now or june 1st.
    i
    The only other chance that Huard has been given, was in Miami. Where, even Duante Culpepper is worthless. Either way, Trent can't survive without a top-notch offensive line. He is too slow in his decision making. I'd like to see us rip-off some team by trading Trent.
    Huard did what he did last season, with Jordan Black at LT. I am impressed.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The only other chance that Huard has been given, was in Miami. Where, even Duante Culpepper is worthless. Either way, Trent can't survive without a top-notch offensive line. He is too slow in his decision making. I'd like to see us rip-off some team by trading Trent.
    Huard did what he did last season, with Jordan Black at LT. I am impressed.
    Well let's not also forget that when Green did come back as our number one QB the play calling got very vanilla, and many times the receivers had a bad case of the dropsies that they didn't have with Huard. I'm not saying there was a conspiricy; just pointing out that Trents off year was not intirely his fault.


  6. #25
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Location
    betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Posts
    1,258
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Hey wolfpack, I like your phrase "boringball,i mean hermieball" wish I had said that, grin.

    :1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:
    thats is the offense he runs. only the ravens that i can remember,lately, have won a super bowl with all deffense. just ask the bears. i want a strong "D" but i want my offenses to attack,attack and attack. this run,run,pass,punt is for loser teams. even the steelers acouple of years ago attacked with their "O".
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    thats is the offense he runs. only the ravens that i can remember,lately, have won a super bowl with all deffense. just ask the bears. i want a strong "D" but i want my offenses to attack,attack and attack. this run,run,pass,punt is for loser teams. even the steelers acouple of years ago attacked with their "O".
    Yeah, we've only had one year of the return of the loser offense and already I'm sick of it.


  8. #27
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Smile


    0 Not allowed!
    You're sick of it, it is a full bloom epidemic with me, and the doctors have no cure for it, being a dyed in the wool Chief Fan, you just live with it.
    Hey :character00247: are you going to balance the team out and make a winner out of it or not?

    :wos_armee_053: :character00247: So what is it going to be!! (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,043
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 246
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    You're sick of it, it is a full bloom epidemic with me, and the doctors have no cure for it, being a dyed in the wool Chief Fan, you just live with it.
    Hey :character00247: are you going to balance the team out and make a winner out of it or not?

    :wos_armee_053: :character00247: So what is it going to be!! (grin)

    Well if I were a betting man my money would be on "not".


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •