Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Change at QB!

Default Change at QB!

With the news of the Chiefs resigning Huard and asking Green to take a pay cut, it sounds like we will have a changing of the guard. I'm guessing that I'm in the minority here, but I am OK with the change. I'd love to be able to keep Green. But I'd rather have Huard start the season. If he stinks it up, then we can go back to Green. What do you guys think?????? Here is the full story:
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/index.php...d=173&Itemid=2

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Horn is getting old and banged up.Stallworth only had a couple of fair years. sign maybe Curtis and draft a young one. untill the line is fixed the qb will have to run for his life. boringball,i mean hermieball wont strech the feild much. as far as green,his good days are gone. but under dickie, he was second to none. different offense,different times.

Yeah, Horn also probably comes with a price tag that the Queen wouldn't pony up for anyway; not that he should.

Smile

Hey wolfpack, I like your phrase "boringball,i mean hermieball" wish I had said that, grin.

:1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

i think huard was a 8 game wonder. he has never shown in the past that he is "the man" for any team. green seemed to do alright with dickie`s offense but i dont think he can do as good under boringball. green`s salary willbe a hit on the cap now or june 1st.
    i
    The only other chance that Huard has been given, was in Miami. Where, even Duante Culpepper is worthless. Either way, Trent can't survive without a top-notch offensive line. He is too slow in his decision making. I'd like to see us rip-off some team by trading Trent.
    Huard did what he did last season, with Jordan Black at LT. I am impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The only other chance that Huard has been given, was in Miami. Where, even Duante Culpepper is worthless. Either way, Trent can't survive without a top-notch offensive line. He is too slow in his decision making. I'd like to see us rip-off some team by trading Trent.
    Huard did what he did last season, with Jordan Black at LT. I am impressed.
    Well let's not also forget that when Green did come back as our number one QB the play calling got very vanilla, and many times the receivers had a bad case of the dropsies that they didn't have with Huard. I'm not saying there was a conspiricy; just pointing out that Trents off year was not intirely his fault.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Hey wolfpack, I like your phrase "boringball,i mean hermieball" wish I had said that, grin.

:1374: :character00249: :1374: :hyper:
    thats is the offense he runs. only the ravens that i can remember,lately, have won a super bowl with all deffense. just ask the bears. i want a strong "D" but i want my offenses to attack,attack and attack. this run,run,pass,punt is for loser teams. even the steelers acouple of years ago attacked with their "O".
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

thats is the offense he runs. only the ravens that i can remember,lately, have won a super bowl with all deffense. just ask the bears. i want a strong "D" but i want my offenses to attack,attack and attack. this run,run,pass,punt is for loser teams. even the steelers acouple of years ago attacked with their "O".
    Yeah, we've only had one year of the return of the loser offense and already I'm sick of it.

Smile

You're sick of it, it is a full bloom epidemic with me, and the doctors have no cure for it, being a dyed in the wool Chief Fan, you just live with it.
    Hey :character00247: are you going to balance the team out and make a winner out of it or not?

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: So what is it going to be!! (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    You're sick of it, it is a full bloom epidemic with me, and the doctors have no cure for it, being a dyed in the wool Chief Fan, you just live with it.
    Hey :character00247: are you going to balance the team out and make a winner out of it or not?

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: So what is it going to be!! (grin)

Well if I were a betting man my money would be on "not".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123