Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: New Year's Eve

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default New Year's Eve


    0 Not allowed!
    Plans?
    Everything happens for a reason.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My wife and i are celebrating our 3rd anniversay over a couple of cases of beer and a few bottles of wine!!
    Congrats dude!


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My wife and i are celebrating our 3rd anniversay over a couple of cases of beer and a few bottles of wine!!
    Were you married on New Years' Eve, then? And sorry if that's a DUH! question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    At least ya wouldn't be alone on New Years.
    j/k
    Hey that's a pretty funny one! L I M (Laughing in mind) (instead of L O L , heh)

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Were you married on New Years' Eve, then? And sorry if that's a DUH! question!



    Hey that's a pretty funny one! L I M (Laughing in mind) (instead of L O L , heh)
    Seriously dude I really do hope that you can find a way to spend New Years with some friends or with someone meaningful to ya. :)


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    My timmy and i are celebrating our 3rd anniversay over a couple of cases of beer and a few bottles of wine!!
    FYP
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,880
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Seriously dude I really do hope that you can find a way to spend New Years with some friends or with someone meaningful to ya. :)
    Thanks and no worries cuz there really are lots I could with if I wanted to. I work in a huge place and Philly is a huge place itself, heh.

    Here's to the Crowd --->

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,402
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am going to wish the new year in with my wife and children, and my Grandson!!!!

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Thanks and no worries cuz there really are lots I could with if I wanted to. I work in a huge place and Philly is a huge place itself, heh.

    Here's to the Crowd --->


  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,984
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 240
    Given: 431

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am going to wish the new year in with my wife and children, and my Grandson!!!!
    No way!!! I thought I was the only one hear old enough to be a grandparent.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Springfield, MO
    Posts
    2,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    No plans. I may go grocery shopping after work, cook myself a nice dinner, and put in a good movie.
    Everything happens for a reason.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,402
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 64

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    No way!!! I thought I was the only one hear old enough to be a grandparent.
    Sorry to say, that I am old enough to be a Grandpa, but not sorry to be a Grandpa! My Grandson is great, he is the reward, I get for the gray hairs his mother gave me!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 12-29-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •