Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This one's kinda freaky

Default This one's kinda freaky

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIKdK-T-jZM"]YouTube - Freak Accident at Football Match![/ame]
    Last edited by prough91; 12-28-2007 at 11:18 PM.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well I thought that was true, but I wasn't sure.

Read down a few posts, I think I said something about that.

What about the fans in the stadium? The advertisers don't get to reach them.

Doesn't that bother the advertisers?
    I've actually only seen it done on baseball and it's the one right behind homeplate plus they only do it for nationally televised games. So, millions of people see it and I doubt they're real concerned with the 40,000 or so that are at the Stadium. I notice Fox uses it mostly to tout their new shows.

I don't watch baseball very often, but that was the one advertisement that I was talking about.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I don't watch baseball very often, but that was the one advertisement that I was talking about.
    I never knew it wasn't really there until I was watching Sportscenter highlights of a game I had seen the night before and I was like, "Wait a minute, there were advertisements there last night."

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    There isn't really an ad there. Watch the replays, it's just a green board that fox or whoever can superimpose whatever ad they want.
    Not that I watch alot of baseball, but I have noticed on several occaisions a real banner at the game, only to see that on another channel there is a superimposed banner over it.

Cubs/Cardinals games are my primary scource.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not that I watch alot of baseball, but I have noticed on several occaisions a real banner at the game, only to see that on another channel there is a superimposed banner over it.

Cubs/Cardinals games are my primary scource
    That's too bad!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123