Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

Default WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

while watching the NFL network one of them said Herm will be glad to be in NY and see some of his old players and possibly evaluate Chad Pennington and work out a trade for him as he will be a free agent after this year.

Just what we need another Jets throw off. Somebody please tell me this can't happen. While we may need another QB does anyone with half a brain think Chado is even a good back up.

I've about had it with this BS, anybody want my season tickets cause if they trade for anymore never was players and coaches I'm just going to watch from home. (I've always been and always will be a Chiefs fan but this is getting STUPID)

I'm about to say something I thought I would never say

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    Wait until next year

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I miss al and his O
    We all do...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ahh anything to get rid of our duck QB. He is not the worst QB and will help Croyle out a lot, but I am just glad we are getting rid of him. His floating passes have done too much damage to my heart, hopefully they won't pain you as much, seeing those footballs float in the air, wondering if they will get intercepted....

I'm going to slap Herm Edwards if I ever see him in person...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by NyJeTsFaN11 View Post
    Ahh anything to get rid of our duck QB. He is not the worst QB and will help Croyle out a lot, but I am just glad we are getting rid of him. His floating passes have done too much damage to my heart, hopefully they won't pain you as much, seeing those footballs float in the air, wondering if they will get intercepted....
    My guess is timmy.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'll be very surprised if they bring Pennington in as a back up. I feel Huard is just as good a QB at this point. I don't see the need for change in this area personally. This is the least of our worries at this point.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

I can't believe they are even considering Chad. What's wrong with Huard? He's old but he's better than Chad or Brodie and if we had at least a decent offensive line we could have easily been a wildcard. Huard had no running game whatsoever to help and he got hit more times than most QB's in their entire career. If we go out and get a QB, we should go for a stud or draft one.

Quote Originally Posted by chief addict View Post
    I can't believe they are even considering Chad. What's wrong with Huard? He's old but he's better than Chad or Brodie and if we had at least a decent offensive line we could have easily been a wildcard. Huard had no running game whatsoever to help and he got hit more times than most QB's in their entire career. If we go out and get a QB, we should go for a stud or draft one.
    What I saw of Croyle I'm willing to give him another year. He certainly has more potential than Huard. Huard showed me this year that he's nothing more than a backup who can be effective over a short period of time but not for a whole season. Even though the O-line created a lot of problems for both QBs, Huard made some mistakes that a veteran QB should not make. I'm willing for the time being to attribute Croyle's mistakes to inexperience. Our biggest concern is shoring up the O-line, so we can have a better running attack and protect the QB more. Then we'll be able to get a fair evaluation of Croyle.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Pennington is staying in NY. Maybe Herm will go there to be with him!?!?!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I heard on tv that Pennington is staying in NY.(we got lucky)

Quote Originally Posted by for ever red View Post
    I heard on tv that Pennington is staying in NY.(we got lucky)
    No, lucky would be Pennington and Herm in NY.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast