Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

Default WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

while watching the NFL network one of them said Herm will be glad to be in NY and see some of his old players and possibly evaluate Chad Pennington and work out a trade for him as he will be a free agent after this year.

Just what we need another Jets throw off. Somebody please tell me this can't happen. While we may need another QB does anyone with half a brain think Chado is even a good back up.

I've about had it with this BS, anybody want my season tickets cause if they trade for anymore never was players and coaches I'm just going to watch from home. (I've always been and always will be a Chiefs fan but this is getting STUPID)

I'm about to say something I thought I would never say

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    Wait until next year

in arizona it was about 70-30 kc to arizona though, it was like a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnationrepresentarmy View Post
    in arizona it was about 70-30 kc to arizona though, it was like a home game.
    Can you make it for the home opener?? Coach is puttin on a big party!! Right coach??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

i am going to try. I have not been to arrowhead. yep i am ashamed to admit it. but i lived in independence for 8 years. when i was a kid. and am a true die hard but havent been back. i am overdue for a KC HOME GAME!!!

i am going to try. I have not been to arrowhead. yep i am ashamed to admit it. but i lived in independence for 8 years. when i was a kid. and am a true die hard but havent been back. i am overdue for a KC HOME GAME!!!
    Nothin to be ashamed of, just something that needs to be taken care of!! ASAP...opening day for coaches party!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Who is bashing them?? You need to see the difference between pointing out facts and bashing. Like I said before....argue away, that is why we are all here. I just don't understand why you think that because people think our O line sucked last year, or our running game was ineffective is bashing the team. Take a look....our O line SUCKED and out running game was hopeless until we saw Kolby Smith. That ain't bashing, that is the truth weather you like it or not.
    You question peoples loyalty when they are on a Chiefs website during the offseason after a 4-12 season. There are no more hardcore fans out their, except for you apparently. You can have fubbalo and the mostly ignorant inbred F#%@s who call themselves fans. Yes I live right across the Rainbow bridge and I have never seen a more ignorant group of fans than those I encountered in buffalo.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Let's see here. You have been a fan for 17 years. I have been a fan for over 30. Watch this......THE CHIEFS SUCKED THIS YEAR!!!! How's that for bashing "your team"?

Exactly on both accounts!

Rep to you both.

sad to say I've never been either! hope to remedy that soon!!

pick the road game and i am there. i have less than 40 days left in iraq and i am home. So lets do this. I am thinking about going to the panthers kc game this year in charlotte. I am stationed at bragg. hmmm. i will send pics of course
    If you get to KC before then, let's drink some beers!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Can you make it for the home opener?? Coach is puttin on a big party!! Right coach??
    Right Coach????

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nothin to be ashamed of, just something that needs to be taken care of!! ASAP...opening day for coaches party!!
    Right Coach????

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    sad to say I've never been either! hope to remedy that soon!!
    Get down here for opening day at Arrowhead!