Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

Default WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

while watching the NFL network one of them said Herm will be glad to be in NY and see some of his old players and possibly evaluate Chad Pennington and work out a trade for him as he will be a free agent after this year.

Just what we need another Jets throw off. Somebody please tell me this can't happen. While we may need another QB does anyone with half a brain think Chado is even a good back up.

I've about had it with this BS, anybody want my season tickets cause if they trade for anymore never was players and coaches I'm just going to watch from home. (I've always been and always will be a Chiefs fan but this is getting STUPID)

I'm about to say something I thought I would never say

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    Wait until next year

I'll take your seasons tickets!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah keep hearing more and more about Chad possibly coming to KC.

And I'll take those season tickets off your hand for you, too!

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post
    while watching the NFL network one of them said Herm will be glad to be in NY and see some of his old players and possibly evaluate Chad Pennington and work out a trade for him as he will be a free agent after this year.

Just what we need another Jets throw off. Somebody please tell me this can't happen. While we may need another QB does anyone with half a brain think Chado is even a good back up.

I've about had it with this BS, anybody want my season tickets cause if they trade for anymore never was players and coaches I'm just going to watch from home. (I've always been and always will be a Chiefs fan but this is getting STUPID)

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    He's going to evaluate him carrying a clipboard, according to the Jets website, he's not starting. Which, by the way, is the first time I have ever went to another team's website and now I feel like I need a shower. As far as a backup, if the Chiefs could get him cheap enough, I see nothing wrong with getting him for a back-up. I haven't watched Chad play a ton, but what I have seen him play, he looked liked he had the football smarts, just not the physical attributes to be great in the league. If he would accept the role, he could help bring Croyle along.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    Marty is available, and I say bring him back! But I hope he has learned to play winners and playmakers, I am a little pio about Gannon, from Marty's time as coach.

I heard this rumor about four weeks ago and haven't said anything because I knew everyone would be talking about it for weeks. I don't see him being brought in unless it's as a back-up.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I heard this rumor about four weeks ago and haven't said anything because I knew everyone would be talking about it for weeks. I don't see him being brought in unless it's as a back-up.
    I give very little credence to rumor.

Pennington is one of my least favorite quarterbacks ever. If the Chiefs acquire him, I'll have to give serious consideration on turning in my fancard. I'd rather have Vince Evans or Todd Marinovich, for chrissakes.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Pennington is one of my least favorite quarterbacks ever. If the Chiefs acquire him, I'll have to give serious consideration on turning in my fancard. I'd rather have Vince Evans or Todd Marinovich, for chrissakes.
    Don't do it; trust me on this, I know what I'm talkin about.

as long as we dont give up a draft pick to get him ok with me

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast