Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

Default WTF-Chad Pennington to KC

while watching the NFL network one of them said Herm will be glad to be in NY and see some of his old players and possibly evaluate Chad Pennington and work out a trade for him as he will be a free agent after this year.

Just what we need another Jets throw off. Somebody please tell me this can't happen. While we may need another QB does anyone with half a brain think Chado is even a good back up.

I've about had it with this BS, anybody want my season tickets cause if they trade for anymore never was players and coaches I'm just going to watch from home. (I've always been and always will be a Chiefs fan but this is getting STUPID)

I'm about to say something I thought I would never say

BRING BACK MARTYBALL
    Wait until next year

with that 35 million burning a hole in our pocket, is there any interest out there in aquiring Shaun Rogers? Word out of Detroit is that he's gonna be released. He's been a beast!!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    with that 35 million burning a hole in our pocket, is there any interest out there in aquiring Shaun Rogers? Word out of Detroit is that he's gonna be released. He's been a beast!!!

On October 18, 2006, Rogers was suspended four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. His agent has stated that Rogers' appetite suppressant medication was the reason for his positive test, but that appealing wouldn't help the situation. [1] Rogers is widely considered one of the best defensive tackles in the league, and is superb at blocking kicks, having stopped the most in the league (11) since 1991. On November 4, 2007, Rogers intercepted a pass from Denver Broncos quarterback Patrick Ramsey for a 66-yard interception return touchdown. This interception was Rogers' second of his career.

Sounds great to me!!!!

Do it Carl!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Last I saw/heard was that he was out of shape and not willing to practice like the rest of the team. This is one of the reasons he isn't wanted anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

Sounds great to me!!!!

Do it Carl!
    What if we signed Rogers, Briggs, Samuel and then drafted Dorsey with the #5 pick. Then, drafted an O-lineman in the 2nd and perhaps 3rd while signing Lilja and one other OL in FA.

Then later in the draft we get WRs and CBs and more OLinemen.

yep...sounds good to me. Could you imagine that D-Line? OMG!! lol

What if we signed Rogers, Briggs, Samuel and then drafted Dorsey with the #5 pick. Then, drafted an O-lineman in the 2nd and perhaps 3rd while signing Lilja and one other OL in FA.

Then later in the draft we get WRs and CBs and more OLinemen.

yep...sounds good to me. Could you imagine that D-Line? OMG!! lol
    We should still be ok in the money dept after those then we can go after Tom Brady, Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    We should still be ok in the money dept after those then we can go after Tom Brady, Reggie Wayne and Wes Welker!!!!
    lol....just because you HAVE the money.....

Are those season tickets still available? We don't need Chad here - we need a young talented quarterback and some other players to be contenders again.
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo224 View Post
    Are those season tickets still available? We don't need Chad here - we need a young talented quarterback and some other players to be contenders again.
    We are contenders!!!

Every year!

Woot!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Why don't they try Parker as KR/PR? Isn't he supposed to be the fastest guy we have or did I hear wrong?
    Sammie Parker would get torn in half, returning kicks. He just doesn't have any instict when running with the ball. Plus, how many muffed punts do you think he would have?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Sammie Parker would get torn in half, returning kicks. He just doesn't have any instict when running with the ball. Plus, how many muffed punts do you think he would have?
    Well I was hoping he could catch a punt. It is easier to catch a punt than a pass.