Thread: Gameday!! F@#k the Jets

Default Gameday!! F@#k the Jets

Good Morning Crowd!! Time to wake up and get ready!! This is the last game in a long and painful season, but I have faith that the new winning streak begins TODAY!! Time for the Chiefs to knock some NY heads and run some fools over!! I got 50 beers in the fridge that say we get a Chiefs win!! Any takers??

*Edit: There will only be 20 left by the end of the game!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I hope so. I cannot find the game time of the game. I thought it was on Sun night football? Not listed out here did they change the time? They list Tenn vs Indy. I need to wake up 7:30 sun seems rough-Hung "O" I'm going to need the other 20 beers Canada-I just looked at my fridge \ 0 / Fed Ex me.
    Last edited by spiman; 12-30-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: thirsty
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    I hope so. I cannot find the game time of the game. I thought it was on Sun night football? Not listed out here did they change the time? They list Tenn vs Indy. I need to wake up 7:30 sun seems rough-Hung "O" I'm going to need the other 20 beers Canada-I just looked at my fridge 0 / Fed Ex me.
    Come on over man!! I got 5 more cases when that is done!! Game is on at 4:15 here. It is the late afternoon game (thanx flex sceduling) I guess no one wants to see the 7th combined win of the Chiefs/Jets!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Thnx dude..I''ll look up flights on Southwest Airlines from Calif to Canada. (where is my stinking passport though?) Um-- Xpired.. Don't wait up..Damm got to go to the store. Beer run..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

...well I am hoping we destroy the Jets...BUT...I hope the Jets end up winning by a fg or something....c'mon Jake Long

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    ...well I am hoping we destroy the Jets...BUT...I hope the Jets end up winning by a fg or something....c'mon Jake Long

www.guagsports.com Tell timbok i said HI

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Come on over man!! I got 5 more cases when that is done!! Game is on at 4:15 here. It is the late afternoon game (thanx flex sceudling) I guess no one wants to see the 7th combined win of the Chiefs/Jets!!
    Oh I wouldn't say no one. If it was no one they would have moved the time to 4:15 AM! But they realize a good 2000 or so want to see this classic match. :)

At least I would. I would much rather watch the Chiefs any day than any other team regardless of the records. You may be able to beat the Chiefs in a game but you can never beat watching the Chiefs in a game!

Let's go KANNN SASSS CITYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Well on the plus side the Chiefs are #1 in red zone defense and #2 in stopping teams on 3rd down. And 12 for 17 on going for fourth downs this year. And TG going for the all time tight end reception record. And 2 sacks makes JA the all time sack leader in a season for us.

Big game also coming up for Kolby Smith! And hopefully for Brodie Croyle too.

Let's go Chiefs! Paint New York RED!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I wanna see a good game and a win. Like watching the Chiefs play football like it is meant to B played. Some one pinch me I could B dreaming.
    I'm out..

GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png