Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kansas City at the Jets.

Default Kansas City at the Jets.

Well we stopped them on 4th down!

Gonna be a big win for the Chiefs!!!!

We have got to stop this losing streak NOW!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Nice that Tony just got the record 816th catch for tight ends.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    I won't question how much you know about football, but you don't seem to know much about coaching. Every decision this man has made in the past 2 years has been a disaster. EVERY ONE! He chose to build a defense and let a top 5 offensive go down the tubes. Well, now we have a 30th ranked offense and still have an awful defense. Oh, and special teams blow too. How do you explain all that? He's made this team believe they can't win. By his own words he doesn't believe they can win. and when you don't believe it, it won't happen. He's awful, He was awful before he came, and now we're the worse for it....
    The offense was old when he got here. The problem with the offensive line lies at Carl Peterson's feet. He should've been drafting linemen well before this past draft. The defense isn't #32 like it was when Vermeil was here. The OC has no experience and OL coaches generally don't make good OCs. That lies at CP also.

If this team was so great before Herm got here, why do you think Dick left? He knew rebuilding was knocking at the door...as did Willie Roaf, as did Will Shields. You think this offensive decline was unexpected? get real.

Aw DJ just missed a game tying interception.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    no, i just know more about football than you do.

I never said Herm was a miracle worker. It usually takes 4 or 5 seasons to build a winning team. We're in year 2. And this horrible season rests in Carl's hands. Peterson is the only reason Huard was the starter this season.
    I love that argument!

It is the only one you ever have!!!

So did you answer my question?

Would you keep running the ball up the middle with this O line and a little guy like Kolby?

Wait I forgot you're from Texas, so you know more about football than anyone!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The defense is ranked about 20th in the NFL. For a "defensive guru", I would hope for more of an improvement than that.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Herm is the exact same coach as Lovie Smith, Tony Dungee, and Bill Cowher. Defense first. Offense is secondary. The mere fact that you think offense wins championships makes me not want to take anything you say seriously.
    You're living in the past man!

It takes over 30 points to win the big games!

If you think Offense is still secondary, you know NOTHING about todays NFL!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I love that argument!

It is the only one you ever have!!!

So did you answer my question?

Would you keep running the ball up the middle with this O line and a little guy like Kolby?

Wait I forgot you're from Texas, so you know more about football than anyone!

run the ball with what you have. you can't throw the ball all game. football doesn't work like that....i know you think it does, but really doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    You're living in the past man!

It takes over 30 points to win the big games!

If you think Offense is still secondary, you know NOTHING about todays NFL!

30 pts? really? LMAO....only if your defense allows 30. Big games are close. It takes a defensive stop or two to win a game....ahem...2003. How many points did we score in that game again? anybody?

The offense was old when he got here. The problem with the offensive line lies at Carl Peterson's feet. He should've been drafting linemen well before this past draft. The defense isn't #32 like it was when Vermeil was here. The OC has no experience and OL coaches generally don't make good OCs. That lies at CP also.

If this team was so great before Herm got here, why do you think Dick left? He knew rebuilding was knocking at the door...as did Willie Roaf, as did Will Shields. You think this offensive decline was unexpected? get real.
    You're so wrong dude...

You don't think Herm was the one that wiped out the Coaching staff and put his cronies in there?

I knew Herm wasn't gonna give a championship team, and he never will.

How did he do with his 5 years in NY? I don't remember them playing in the Super Bowl?

You are a joke with your football "knowledge"!

so if we lose this game, where do we stand in the draft first round?

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast