Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City at the Jets.

Default Kansas City at the Jets.

Well we stopped them on 4th down!

Gonna be a big win for the Chiefs!!!!

We have got to stop this losing streak NOW!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well Brodie hasnt thrown an int yet thats a plus....but he hasnt thrown a td either...sooo haha

And of course Brodie is getting bad protection from the line too, once again.

Kansas City had THE BEST offense in the league in 2003. Apparently, we didn't even need a defense on the field that season. The Colts were ranked #3 in the league. KC had more offensive possessions in that game than the Colts did.

OBVIOUSLY we had the better offense that season...why did we lose? Was it because our defense was ranked 31 and the Colts were in the 20s somewhere? I think it was.

Are you telling me that if our defense was in the middle of the pack somewhere we still would've lost that game?

All the Chiefs needed was one defensive stop. They didn't get it. You can't ask much more from your offense than being #1 in the league.

You can't have your cake and eat it too there hater. You can't blame the Chiefs offense for that loss when they were ranked #1 in the league and scored more than 30 while the defense didn't stop the Colts once and gave up 38.

wait....was 2003 "yesterday's NFL?"

I like butter!

YAY downed at the one! No touchback this time!

Default Build One

Well J A, Herm used the term "Build One". So ask him. I don't know how he does anything. Oh, he doesn't.

I'm not arguing with you anymore, guy, you obviously know much more about football than me!

Running into Peyton Manning in the playoffs is unfortunate to anyone that it happens to.

I never said we didn't need to improve our D, just that we need to SCORE points dude.

Besides Herm and you, I have never heard of anyone not wanting to score points EVERY time their O is on the field.

Anyone who thinks punting is "not a bad thing" needs to have their head examined!

It seems to be working just fine for the Pats!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Where is Bowe? Is he out?

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Well J A, Herm used the term "Build One". So ask him. I don't know how he does anything. Oh, he doesn't.
    the obvioius choice at kicker was Crosby but CP has his head so far up his UCLA a@@ that he didn't want to take the better kicker.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I'm not arguing with you anymore, guy, you obviously know much more about football than me!

Running into Peyton Manning in the playoffs is unfortunate to anyone that it happens to.

I never said we didn't need to improve our D, just that we need to SCORE points dude.

Besides Herm and you, I have never heard of anyone not wanting to score points EVERY time their O is on the field.

Anyone who thinks punting is "not a bad thing" needs to have their head examined!

It seems to be working just fine for the Pats!
    The Patriots? Really? Peyton Manning and the Patriots...the two statistical anomalies are your fallback arguements? nice.

btw...the Patriots beat Peyton with a MUCH worse offense than what the Chiefs had that year.....ahem

Colts 14, Pats 24.....that was a horrible Colt offense though. The Patriots don't know how to play defense.
    Last edited by texaschief; 12-30-2007 at 06:51 PM.