Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just heard on ESPN...

Default Just heard on ESPN...

Miami showing interest in Trent.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Well. We signed Mcintosh. What do you guys know about him?
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/03...ion_mcintosh2/

I don't know anything about him, but one things for sure we will all find out eventually. :113:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i still think we need to sign a vet wideout and draft one. we also need to sign a vet DT and draft one. the trouble with a vet DT is there isnt any great ones in FA, just average. but average is better than we had. by signing vets,if not to much $$$, they can groom the rooks.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i still think we need to sign a vet wideout and draft one. we also need to sign a vet DT and draft one. the trouble with a vet DT is there isnt any great ones in FA, just average. but average is better than we had. by signing vets,if not to much $$$, they can groom the rooks.

I really don't look for vets in this league to do much 'grooming". Football players tend to want to play as long as possible and "grooming" younger players to take their spots is not what I see them doing.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

yea there is no grooming. but i was thinking along the lines of rotation. i think its to hard for a rookie to come in and start. its beening done at DT but its rare.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Well, one thing's for sure next year should be interesting.

Smile

How interesting will result in how well we fare in the free agency and draft, as well as resigning, I have my fingers crossed, that somehow by some miracle we get lucky and have a offense and defense that will make it past the first playoff game.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: :34: :armee_smilies097:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    How interesting will result in how well we fare in the free agency and draft, as well as resigning, I have my fingers crossed, that somehow by some miracle we get lucky and have a offense and defense that will make it past the first playoff game.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247: :34: :armee_smilies097:
    Aint optimism a wonderful thing?

So far we got better. Starting to feel like a more balanced team with a D that can lay the wood to some people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    So far we got better. Starting to feel like a more balanced team with a D that can lay the wood to some people!!

It would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    See, I don't believe that the '06 Chiefs were better than the '05 Chiefs. Not even close. The '06 team was a fortunate 9-7, while the '05 team was "blew it" by dropping to 10-6. The '05 team made teams fearful, about how they were going to try and slow down the Chiefs' offense. The '06 team was unable to make teams worry.

While the defense clearly improved, I don't see us as a better team.....yet. I hope that Herms defense will be good enough to carry a team that refuses to put up points. Because I worry, that that is what we will have.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast