Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: other teams can do it...why cant we>!?

Default other teams can do it...why cant we>!?

Brian Billick was just fired....why cant we do the same thing? Man I would much rather have Brian Billick over hemroide edwards!

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Brian Billick was just fired....why cant we do the same thing? Man I would much rather have Brian Billick over hemroide edwards!
    Because our 52-60 coach has a plan. It's oooookaaaayyyyyy. What are you complaining about anyways? Herm has won 13 games and lost 19. We really shouldn't expect him to be any more than a .500 coach.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Herm just got a contract so it wouldnt make since to throw money away like that.Now why Carl P cant be fired I dont know hes a good salesman I guess.

come one man....Billick.....so we can all sit here and argue about our lack of Offense. Get serious man, like that would be a real change.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Agreed, Billick wouldn't be much of a help around here. If we're going to fantasize about coaches, I'd rather see Cowher back in the red and gold.

Absolutely anyone besides Herm Edwards!!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

one word, well maybe afew. a gutless owner who wont do anything.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Did you read the CP press conference. He talked like he owned Clark, Im not going anywhere, Herm is staying, Clark doesn't want to talk but he stands behind me.

Kinda like go puppy sit, now I have been here 19 years, and I know what you did. You aint firing me.

CP and Hermie need to go the f away. And fast. For my entire time being a Chiefs fan I have never felt the way I feel this year. And I dont see it getting better with Hermie around. I have always like CP but after hiring this MORON to run our team (Hermie) and now not firing his worthless a$$, I think we need to throw CP under the bus as well. No damn wonder Arrowhead is empty and booing.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Did you read the CP press conference. He talked like he owned Clark, Im not going anywhere, Herm is staying, Clark doesn't want to talk but he stands behind me.

Kinda like go puppy sit, now I have been here 19 years, and I know what you did. You aint firing me.

CP and Hermie need to go the f away. And fast. For my entire time being a Chiefs fan I have never felt the way I feel this year. And I dont see it getting better with Hermie around. I have always like CP but after hiring this MORON to run our team (Hermie) and now not firing his worthless a$$, I think we need to throw CP under the bus as well. No damn wonder Arrowhead is empty and booing.
    Wouldn't that be a paradox?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Wouldn't that be a paradox?
    Nah this season was so bad that Arrowhead itself is booing, since there are no fans to boo. LOL good catch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast