Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy New Year!!!!

Default Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year Everybody!!!!

I knew that Herm would be back, however, i did not think that Carl would have. Here's to a good draft in April and hopefully some good moves in Free Agency. I know they want to build through the draft, but we just have way too many holes to fill without a little free agency help. Not expecting a playoff run next year, just steady improvement. (8-8, with a winning record at home)

That game on Sunday was boring, and hard to watch. I wish I could have a job where mediocrity was the status quo, and that I would have job security regardless of my incompetence. I know there are plenty of you that like Herm and want to give him a chance, but still what has he done. No one that supports him has given any statistics defending him, or given any explanation as to why you think he's a good coach. Sub .500 record, in 7 seasons and he has never rebuilt a team, Parcells rebuilt those Jets.

I hope Tony doesn't retire...Am I the only one thinking that?

http://www.youtube.com/v/rl_Llt1LtwU&rel=1

fat ******* - look at that baby. i want you in my belly.

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/v/rl_Llt1LtwU&rel=1

fat ******* - look at that baby. i want you in my belly.

Nice dude!

Rep!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Nice dude!

Rep!

What? He gets rep for a video and my punter joke gets nothing? Come on, I've been working on that for weeks. I just ran it through my head over and over again. Should I have used third string QB? I was going to use third string QB and at the last moment I changed it. I should have used third string QB. Man, now I just hate myself.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    What? He gets rep for a video and my punter joke gets nothing? Come on, I've been working on that for weeks. I just ran it through my head over and over again. Should I have used third string QB? I was going to use third string QB and at the last moment I changed it. I should have used third string QB. Man, now I just hate myself.

taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    taken care of.
    Great. Now I feel like a rep whore. Bad prough91, bad boy.
    <---sarcasm buddy

Self loathing is the pathway to the dark side...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Self loathing is the pathway to the dark side...
    If that were true, I'd be some kind of Star Wars character right now. I'd make Vader look like a little girl.

Fat ******* is just funny stuff man!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Fat ******* is just funny stuff man!

I find it offensive. I didn't know they were already filming when I did that.

I find it offensive. I didn't know they were already filming when I did that.
    You're a turtle head!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123