Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

Default what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

you know, i was just thinking...

...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    I just took away your fan card. you can earn it back, but it won't be any time soon.
    Sorry as long as Hermie is here my Fan Card is put away, I am not using it. I love the guys on the team, but puke a lil each time I think of Herm and what he has done to this team.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Sorry as long as Hermie is here my Fan Card is put away, I am not using it. I love the guys on the team, but puke a lil each time I think of Herm and what he has done to this team.
    Does it make you puke a little thinking about how Vermeil ignored the defense for so long that it took 2 years to get it back to decent?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Does it make you puke a little thinking about how Vermeil ignored the defense for so long that it took 2 years to get it back to decent?

that never bothered me too much. it did bother me some though. but i loved watching dick vermeil's team more than any other coached by another coach.

Thank you Vermeil for the great years!! i will forever miss them!!!!!

I love Dicky V but yes, why is it we can have either a great D or a great O, I want both dammit. Now on my stance on Hermie, I wont be content till he is gone. The only reason the D looked good this year is because of Jared Allen. Really Tank and Turk were no prize this year, Hali was ok at best. Surtain and Law are past their prime. JA made this defense (actually about the only one other then Gonzo and D-Bowe on the team) somewhat respectable.

Will the remainder of the Hermie backers at least jump ship if he decides that Gonzo and JA aren't his and cuts or trades them too. If that happens I wont cheer for the Chiefs till he is gone. I am not going to sit and watch this man kill one of the things I loved most.

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    that never bothered me too much. it did bother me some though. but i loved watching dick vermeil's team more than any other coached by another coach.

Thank you Vermeil for the great years!! i will forever miss them!!!!!
    Not me. Run it up the middle and hit 'em hard. I'd rather watch us win 3-0 then blow somebody out. I love a great defense, but that's just me. I'm old school. That's how I roll.

Not me. Run it up the middle and hit 'em hard. I'd rather watch us win 3-0 then blow somebody out. I love a great defense, but that's just me. I'm old school. That's how I roll.

Well then you can roll on out the door with Hermie

That just dont win games in this league anymore with the Brady's and the Manning's (well one Manning) then you have Romo and Favre, Defense doesn't win championships anymore. Just ask the Billick and the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Well then you can roll on out the door with Hermie

That just dont win games in this league anymore with the Brady's and the Manning's (well one Manning) then you have Romo and Favre, Defense doesn't win championships anymore. Just ask the Billick and the Ravens.
    Sadly, I realize that, but I still like watching that kind of football. Ravens won a Super Bowl this decade though.

Sadly, I realize that, but I still like watching that kind of football. Ravens won a Super Bowl this decade though.
    More then we will ever be able to say bout Hermie.

In light of how the season ended for LJ they would have been better off letting him sit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    In light of how the season ended for LJ they would have been better off letting him sit out.
    They could have paid me a million bucks to sit on my butt and I could have saved them tons of money.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast