Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 105

Thread: what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ


    0 Not allowed!
    you know, i was just thinking...

    ...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

    ...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

    probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.

  2. #61
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Ok herm, just take a deep breath and think about this question, ok? If you hate this guy sooo much and hate everything he has done with our loved franchise put yourself in his shoes two years ago and tell me or us what you would have done... Seriously, everyone is so quick to bash in this society and we have a right as fans to do so...I would like to know how you would have made up for two HOF lineman that retired, a defense that was getting old and had little or no talent and an offense that had two playmakers???? And no QB??? What would you have done??? The funny thing is, is that everyone should have seen this coming and now that its here it really sux...
    We used to have the best (because he was a Chief) QB in the league.

    There is so much that I could yell about Greens concussion that it would not be feasible for me to argue the points flat out.

    Herm is an offensive player destroyer.

    I didn't realize the extent of it, and didn't blame him for Trent, but this is ridiculous.

    The pattern of play calling is so obvious I could send an old lady to sack our QB.

    I am glad our D is better, but still think Tamba is overrated, and we are helpless to stop the run. And the Deep Ball.

    If a coach can't do one, or the other (O or D) what exactly is he useful for?

    Losing the respect of the players?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #62
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    We used to have the best (because he was a Chief) QB in the league.

    There is so much that I could yell about Greens concussion that it would not be feasible for me to argue the points flat out.

    Herm is an offensive player destroyer.

    I didn't realize the extent of it, and didn't blame him for Trent, but this is ridiculous.

    The pattern of play calling is so obvious I could send an old lady to sack our QB.

    I am glad our D is better, but still think Tamba is overrated, and we are helpless to stop the run. And the Deep Ball.

    If a coach can't do one, or the other (O or D) what exactly is he useful for?

    Losing the respect of the players?
    ...and, the league.


  4. #63
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Ok herm, just take a deep breath and think about this question, ok? If you hate this guy sooo much and hate everything he has done with our loved franchise put yourself in his shoes two years ago and tell me or us what you would have done... Seriously, everyone is so quick to bash in this society and we have a right as fans to do so...I would like to know how you would have made up for two HOF lineman that retired, a defense that was getting old and had little or no talent and an offense that had two playmakers???? And no QB??? What would you have done??? The funny thing is, is that everyone should have seen this coming and now that its here it really sux...

    And quit calling me HERM!!!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  5. #64
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 454

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And quit calling me HERM!!!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rALSKslMpU4"]YouTube - Airplane! Montage Clip[/ame]


  6. #65
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    lol, thats pretty funny...To the Greg guy from Tx you're comparing the patriots who have Tom "freakin" Brady to us, wait let me repeat that Tom "freakin" Brady, ok much better now... and thats all im gonna say about that thread....Just being a realistic fan I guess in asking are you people looking for a cinderella story??? For all of these changes to happen over night or something??? I dont think Will Shields retired before the draft so why would they waste a high draft pick??? Once again do you really think "great" tackles are a dime a dozen???? I think they tried to do something with the acquisition of Mcintosh. So Those comments made no sense to me...Were you one of those people last year that thought Mario Williams was a bust because he didnt dominate games the way "you" wanted him to?? Well a year later looks like the texans drafted right. Tank and Turk were freaking rookies!!!!!! Alphonso Boone, Oh wait let me see, Herm brought him in was a beast!!!!! For Bowe, If we didnt draft him or some other WR you guys would have been crying about how we need a WR and we get one and some defensive help and your crying because we didnt get something else!!!!! OMG man are you seriously the type of people that go out to eat and complain about everything you get and are never satisfied with anything????? I wanna win too Damnit!!!! But I do know it doesnt happen over night..

  7. #66
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    herm!!!!!!!!!

  8. #67
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    lol, thats pretty funny...To the Greg guy from Tx you're comparing the patriots who have Tom "freakin" Brady to us, wait let me repeat that Tom "freakin" Brady, ok much better now... and thats all im gonna say about that thread....Just being a realistic fan I guess in asking are you people looking for a cinderella story??? For all of these changes to happen over night or something??? I dont think Will Shields retired before the draft so why would they waste a high draft pick??? Once again do you really think "great" tackles are a dime a dozen???? I think they tried to do something with the acquisition of Mcintosh. So Those comments made no sense to me...Were you one of those people last year that thought Mario Williams was a bust because he didnt dominate games the way "you" wanted him to?? Well a year later looks like the texans drafted right. Tank and Turk were freaking rookies!!!!!! Alphonso Boone, Oh wait let me see, Herm brought him in was a beast!!!!! For Bowe, If we didnt draft him or some other WR you guys would have been crying about how we need a WR and we get one and some defensive help and your crying because we didnt get something else!!!!! OMG man are you seriously the type of people that go out to eat and complain about everything you get and are never satisfied with anything????? I wanna win too Damnit!!!! But I do know it doesnt happen over night..
    This would be much easier to argue with if you used the "Enter" key every once in a while.

    As it is, I will argue one point of that rant.

    Macintosh is a slow, fat turd.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #68
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,149
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    lol, thats pretty funny...To the Greg guy from Tx you're comparing the patriots who have Tom "freakin" Brady to us, wait let me repeat that Tom "freakin" Brady, ok much better now... and thats all im gonna say about that thread....Just being a realistic fan I guess in asking are you people looking for a cinderella story??? For all of these changes to happen over night or something??? I dont think Will Shields retired before the draft so why would they waste a high draft pick??? Once again do you really think "great" tackles are a dime a dozen???? I think they tried to do something with the acquisition of Mcintosh. So Those comments made no sense to me...Were you one of those people last year that thought Mario Williams was a bust because he didnt dominate games the way "you" wanted him to?? Well a year later looks like the texans drafted right. Tank and Turk were freaking rookies!!!!!! Alphonso Boone, Oh wait let me see, Herm brought him in was a beast!!!!! For Bowe, If we didnt draft him or some other WR you guys would have been crying about how we need a WR and we get one and some defensive help and your crying because we didnt get something else!!!!! OMG man are you seriously the type of people that go out to eat and complain about everything you get and are never satisfied with anything????? I wanna win too Damnit!!!! But I do know it doesnt happen over night..
    Doesn't make sense to you to try and replace retired HOF linemen? Then I can't get through to you. But, what the He77...

    Herm Edwards has been a head coach for seven seasons. I think he has had his starting qb get hurt in every sngle one of them. Often going through multiple qbs in a season.

    In his seven drafts as a head coach, Herm has never taken an offensive lineman higher than the third round. There is no other team that has gone through that kind of stretch without taking an offensive lineman ahead of that spot.

    Exactly how many qbs should a head coach be allowed to lose to injury, caused by Herms "bad luck"?

  10. #69
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    like I said Shields didnt retire until "AFTER" I repeat "AFTER" one more time for you??? "AFTER" the draft and they had high hopes on McIntosh. Maybe you should play left tackle instead, just a thought....

  11. #70
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    like I said Shields didnt retire until "AFTER" I repeat "AFTER" one more time for you??? "AFTER" the draft and they had high hopes on McIntosh. Maybe you should play left tackle instead, just a thought....

    I would love to have chief31 in at left tackle over Mac.

    (Bulk up chief31.)

    Roaf and Shields retired because they were smart enough to know that they were gonna be neglected by Herm.

    They would have played another 3 years if we had a Coach that thought points were important.

    They were not even close to the end of their careers.

    Roaf felt fine, and Shields is training Clady.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •