Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

Default what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

you know, i was just thinking...

...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    At least I have the negatives.
    Heh! I don't even have that.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    So it's gonna get better in year 20 right?

Please...
    That's right; just keep tellin yourself that. :p

NITE CROWD!

Does it make you puke a little thinking about how Vermeil ignored the defense for so long that it took 2 years to get it back to decent?
    Failed. Not ignored.

Not me. Run it up the middle and hit 'em hard. I'd rather watch us win 3-0 then blow somebody out. I love a great defense, but that's just me. I'm old school. That's how I roll.
    So, how do you feel about losing 3-0? Because that is much closer to our current reality.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Failed. Not ignored.
    Okey doke, he failed the defense then. What's the difference?
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

We had better records, and we had exciting games.

That is enough for me right there.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Not to mention all the playoff wins and the Super Bowl...oh wait that didn't happen.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Saying that he ignored the defense insenuates that he wasn't even trying. That it was somehow malicious. When in fact, he had used most of his first-day picks on defensive players, and allowed free-agency to revolve around finding defensive players as well.

Unfortunately, that is one reason why we were unprepared for this season. Little to no depth along the offensive line.

Although I maintain a stance that the depth was there during our '07 training camp.

Not to mention all the playoff wins and the Super Bowl...oh wait that didn't happen.
    I don't get your point guy.

Is it happening now?

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I don't get your point guy.

Is it happening now?

If it weren't for a good number of intelligent posts, I would think Prough is Herm. I am surprised that you havent seen that Prough is a huge Hermie fan and actually defends him on occasion.

But then everyone has a character flaw or two, for Prough it is not seeing Hermie for the Chief killer he is. Other then that Prough seems alright.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    If it weren't for a good number of intelligent posts, I would think Prough is Herm. I am surprised that you havent seen that Prough is a huge Hermie fan and actually defends him on occasion.

But then everyone has a character flaw or two, for Prough it is not seeing Hermie for the Chief killer he is. Other then that Prough seems alright.

I hadn't noticed.

He is a good guy though, and will figure it out soon enough.

I am not entirely anti-Herm myself. It is more about what he can do, in the future, though. I dislike what he has done in the past, but perhaps he has finally learned from seven years of mistakes.

I think that every Chiefs fan will agree that the lack of O-line talent was our biggest on-field problem this season.

If Herm has finally learned that he has been underestimating the value of blockers, then he has a chance to win me over yet.

But if he does nothing more than bring in some fat-a55ed run-blockers, (Which I truly fear) then I will stay opposed.

There is also the whole offensive philosophy issue. But if you have a great offensive line, then the philosophy that Herm uses will look much better. I don't like the philosophy, but it can work.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast