Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

Default what peterson and hunt could have done with LJ

you know, i was just thinking...

...if peterson and hunt would have done LJ's contract a little differently...gave him incentives to where he could earn the money he is making now...instead of just handing it out in good faith that LJ would produce..

...now i dont know, but i just wonder if LJ would have accepted a contract renegotiation that was based more on incentives then just a handout of money.

probably not...but you never know. Then we wouldn't be in the mess we are now wit him if that would have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    They could have paid me a million bucks to sit on my butt and I could have saved them tons of money.
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Yep!
    Who am I kidding? I would have done it for a grand and half a sub sandwich.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    No One is going to tell me to like Hermie, lol wont happen. And honestly if Hermie does come back(which it is looking like he will) then I want the Chiefs to have another miserable season. I dont want anything that makes it look like Hermie has a clue, because he doesn't and he needs to go away. NOW. If we get to the playoffs in spite of Hermie he is libel to keep his job even longer. I am no longer content with CP and Hermie getting us to the playoffs just to be beat by a better team first round. I want to win it all, mediocre is not good enough anymore.

Also I thought from his first post he was Hermie trying to learn this internet thingy, or CP coverin his butt, or maybe Timmy (timsatt) trying to stir the pot.

I have only neg repped a person 2 times, he just caught me on a pissy day and told me to like Hermie, not gonna happen. LOL
    I don't want the Chiefs to have a miserable season, but I assume it will happen as long as Herm is here.

I want him gone by all means necessary.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Who am I kidding? I would have done it for a grand and half a sub sandwich.

HA! I would have at least taken the league minimum.

HA! I would have at least taken the league minimum.
    I've done worse for less.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Or maybe just maybe put him on IR when he got hurt, instead of playing games with him and keeping him active, and therefore losing a roster spot that could have been used on untested talent.

Also why start Drummond again, cut him and let someone else unproven try for the job, I mean I see not wanting to get someone hurt therefore playing Drummond, but does anyone actually think this loser will be back next year. Come on if your gonna play the rebuilding card, then cut the fat and rebuild. And be willing to try some players that prolly wont make it to find the one gem that could.

I've done worse for less.

Same here.

Same here.
    At least I have the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I love Dicky V but yes, why is it we can have either a great D or a great O, I want both dammit. Now on my stance on Hermie, I wont be content till he is gone. The only reason the D looked good this year is because of Jared Allen. Really Tank and Turk were no prize this year, Hali was ok at best. Surtain and Law are past their prime. JA made this defense (actually about the only one other then Gonzo and D-Bowe on the team) somewhat respectable.

Will the remainder of the Hermie backers at least jump ship if he decides that Gonzo and JA aren't his and cuts or trades them too. If that happens I wont cheer for the Chiefs till he is gone. I am not going to sit and watch this man kill one of the things I loved most.
    In all the years Peterson has been GM he has never been able to get both sides of the ball together. We just concluded year nineteen of Carl's five year plan to get to the Super Bowl.

In all the years Peterson has been GM he has never been able to get both sides of the ball together. We just concluded year nineteen of Carl's five year plan to get to the Super Bowl.

So it's gonna get better in year 20 right?

Please...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast