Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That just happened!

Default That just happened!

shake...and bake!

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    God I hate that movie.
    It is an insult to every dumb movie ever made.

That's a compliment if I ever heard one!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

well i will just say that every man in their 20s and 30s (except prough) loves taladaga knights.

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    well i will just say that every man in their 20s and 30s (except prough) loves taladaga knights.
    Not me. I didn't hate it, after the second viewing, but I still didn't care for it much.

I often have to view a movie twice before I feel comfortable with it. Prime example is "Napoleon Dynamite" The first time I watched it, I thought that it was easily the biggest waste of time that I had ever witnessed. But, after the second time through, I softened-up. and now I often quote it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Not me. I didn't hate it, after the second viewing, but I still didn't care for it much.

I often have to view a movie twice before I feel comfortable with it. Prime example is "Napoleon Dynamite" The first time I watched it, I thought that it was easily the biggest waste of time that I had ever witnessed. But, after the second time through, I softened-up. and now I often quote it.
    ok fine, i throw in the white flag!!!!!!!!!!!! The consensus is most ppl here do not like the movie!! Watch it at your own risk!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

"The defect in that one is bleach."

"That's right."

"Yessss..."
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    "The defect in that one is bleach."

"That's right."

"Yessss..."
    "Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!!!'

Couldn't find the original from the movie, but these kids do a pretty good impersonation!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4BGRDKPzn4"]YouTube - Napoleon Dynamite Dance Scene[/ame]

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by KUHAWKS View Post
    Again I would disagree, I am 35 watched Talladega Nights at the theater, I absolutely love Will Farrell, I feel that with Talladega Nights I wasted my money. It was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.

As far as Will Farrell, Old School, ELF, Bewitched, Kicking and Screaming..plus even "The Landlord" all classics, Talladega Knights is one of the worst movies ever.

Thing is though me and HH have very different tastes, so he may like it. Sorry KUHAWKS but again I feel your wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Again I would disagree, I am 35 watched Talladega Nights at the theater, I absolutely love Will Farrell, I feel that with Talladega Nights I wasted my money. It was one of the worst movies I have ever watched.

As far as Will Farrell, Old School, ELF, Bewitched, Kicking and Screaming..plus even "The Landlord" all classics, Talladega Knights is one of the worst movies ever.

Thing is though me and HH have very different tastes, so he may like it. Sorry KUHAWKS but again I feel your wrong.
    Well he is definitely wrong for choosing that member name!

GO TIGERS!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast