Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking bans

Been missin' ya 'round these parts guy!

Did you have a good Christmas and New Years?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Smoking is bad for you, don't do it!
    Playing football is bad for your health too. Drinking tap water is bad for you. Drinking beer is bad for you. Coffee; soda; everything can be seen as bad for your health, because no matter what you do/don't do, it is all walking you directly toward your ultimate death.

So, living is dangerous to your health. Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Playing football is bad for your health too. Drinking tap water is bad for you. Drinking beer is bad for you. Coffee; soda; everything can be seen as bad for your health, because no matter what you do/don't do, it is all walking you directly toward your ultimate death.

I already tried that argument with Canada, he didn't like it so much!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Shall we look up some stats??

Tap Water related deaths last year 0
    Soda related deaths 0
    Coffee related deaths 0

Smoking related deaths in Canada 45 000

I read earlier that there is no direct link between smoking and cancer...I can no longer discuss this topic with you if you truly believe that. My whole point is that you have done nothing but spout off about business owners not being able to have a smoking business and that is a violation of their rights. Its kinda like breathing fresh air and feeling safe. Its NOT your right. You are upset because someone is forcing you to do something yet you have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about making a non smoker breath second hand smoke so I offer you this advice. Quit smoking or smoke outside. that is your right!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

California has had smoking bans in public locations for a very long time now. For those of you who think it is detrimental to business, that is the same thing they were complaining about out here too. The truth is that when the ban went into effect, business boomed for restaurants and bars.

You might see business drop in some areas, especially if it is not a state wide ban, but once non-smokers like myself realize I can go to a restaurant and enjoy my food, or go to a bar and enjoy myself, then business will pick up again.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Off the subject, but wanted to tell Canada this somewhere without creating a brand new thread about it:

I was watching Family Feud and they asked the question, "Name something you bring on a camping trip that begins with the letter b."

The answers were:

(1)
    (2) Backpack
    (3) Boat
    (4) Blanket
    (5) Bacon

Any idea what the number one answer was? Heh!

beer and boobs?!?!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    beer and boobs?!?!
    correct on the first half! (But i guess it's possible the second half was there too but they edited it out? heh)

Edit: Do people really bring bacon on a camping trip? I do remember years ago seeing someone on tv cooking bacon and eggs in the woods so I guess so.
    Last edited by IlovetheChiefs; 02-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    correct on the first half! (But i guess it's possible the second half was there too but they edited it out? heh)

Edit: Do people really bring bacon on a camping trip? I do remember years ago seeing someone on tv cooking bacon and eggs in the woods so I guess so.
    Beer bacon and eggs is the best camping breakfast ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Beer bacon and eggs is the best camping breakfast ever!!
    I like Jimmy Dean spicy sausage when camping!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I like Jimmy Dean spicy sausage when camping!

we all know you love the sausage HH :bananen_smilies011:

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast