Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For all you hockey fans!!

Default For all you hockey fans!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Man Canada is AWESOME!!!!!!! So is his country!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Congrats to Canada. Now they just need to have a team win the Stanley Cup (been like 10 years or so, right?) :)

I don't follow hockey much other than the standings for my curiosity. But I have some family in Toronto who are big LEAFS fans. That's cool with me since it rhymes with a certain cool football team. ;)

Canadians are so good at hockey because their first pair of shoes are ice skates so that they can walk around in that frigid *** place!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Congrats to Canada. Now they just need to have a team win the Stanley Cup (been like 10 years or so, right?) :)

I don't follow hockey much other than the standings for my curiosity. But I have some family in Toronto who are big LEAFS fans. That's cool with me since it rhymes with a certain cool football team. ;)
    Every time a Canadian team has lost to a US team, the US team has had more Canadians playing on it, so technically the Cup spends more time North of the Border because the Canadian team lost. But to be totally honest I couldn't care less about NHL hockey. I like international hockey much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Every time a Canadian team has lost to a US team, the US team has had more Canadians playing on it, so technically the Cup spends more time North of the Border because the Canadian team lost. But to be totally honest I couldn't care less about NHL hockey. I like international hockey much better.
    Ah so when the Leafs have played the Philadelphia Flyers in the playoffs and I've said to Flyer fans, "Go Leafs!" and one guy once said, "Why are you cheering for a Canadian team?" little did he know the Flyers probably had more Canadians than the Leafs!

And I like how you said you couldn't care less. So many people say they could care less, which makes no sense since they're trying to say they don't care at all, heh!

Exactly my friend!! Philly has one of the most Canadian rosters in the NHL. That guy you were talking to loves Canadians, he just dosen't know it yet!!

Hockey is boring.

3 goals a game, and maybe 1 fight if you're lucky enough to catch a good game.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'm a huge hockey fan.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    I'm a huge hockey fan.
    Sarcasm?

What's your team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast