Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mlb

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

Default Mlb

0 Not allowed!
    Scout.com is reporting that the Detroit Lions have shown interest in Kawika Mitchell.
    Also, that the Chiefs will be hosting a visit from Napoleon Kaufman, MLB of the Minnesota Vikings.

I just didn't see anything about this on here, thought I'd present it for discussion.

IMO, If we can't afford Mitchell, how can we afford Kaufmann?

I think Kawika is under-rated. I like Napoleon too, but I don't believe that we needed to make a change at that position. In fact, we will, probably, pay more for a MLB than we would have, if we had worked a deal with Mitchell, before free-agency.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Scout.com is reporting that the Detroit Lions have shown interest in Kawika Mitchell.
    Also, that the Chiefs will be hosting a visit from Napoleon Kaufman, MLB of the Minnesota Vikings.

I just didn't see anything about this on here, thought I'd present it for discussion.

I think Kawika is under-rated. I like Napoleon too, but I don't believe that we needed to make a change at that position. In fact, we will, probably, pay more for a MLB than we would have, if we had worked a deal with Mitchell, before free-agency.
    Exactly! Good post.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Exactly right, chief31, it is maddening, the way things work out for the Chiefs, I sometimes wonder if :character00249: can see the forest for the trees, I will probably be a bundle of nerves by the time April and draft day gets here.

:1374: :character00249: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    two words DONNIE EDWARDS!. I saw supposibly that he has been talking to us and the saints.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23

0 Not allowed!
    I would take Edwards back as long as he is not asking for a ton of money. I am sick of the older players pushing for the big payday to end their career on.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    dont know if its true or not but read edwards signed with donkies.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    Where have I been? When did Napolean Kaufman become a MLB? I thought he was a RB.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Where have I been? When did Napolean Kaufman become a MLB? I thought he was a RB.
    It exist that way in the evil Chiefs Crowd alternate universe.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I would take Edwards back as long as he is not asking for a ton of money. I am sick of the older players pushing for the big payday to end their career on.

Same here, but fear that we probably couldn't aford him.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dammit! I caught myself on that, last night at work. I always call him that. For a correction, it's Napoleon Harris. I had hoped that noone would notice, and I could edit it. But, coach was too quick. Harris is, however, also a former Raider. They have that in common.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast