Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mlb

Default Mlb

Scout.com is reporting that the Detroit Lions have shown interest in Kawika Mitchell.
    Also, that the Chiefs will be hosting a visit from Napoleon Kaufman, MLB of the Minnesota Vikings.

I just didn't see anything about this on here, thought I'd present it for discussion.

IMO, If we can't afford Mitchell, how can we afford Kaufmann?

I think Kawika is under-rated. I like Napoleon too, but I don't believe that we needed to make a change at that position. In fact, we will, probably, pay more for a MLB than we would have, if we had worked a deal with Mitchell, before free-agency.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Scout.com is reporting that the Detroit Lions have shown interest in Kawika Mitchell.
    Also, that the Chiefs will be hosting a visit from Napoleon Kaufman, MLB of the Minnesota Vikings.

I just didn't see anything about this on here, thought I'd present it for discussion.

I think Kawika is under-rated. I like Napoleon too, but I don't believe that we needed to make a change at that position. In fact, we will, probably, pay more for a MLB than we would have, if we had worked a deal with Mitchell, before free-agency.
    Exactly! Good post.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Exactly right, chief31, it is maddening, the way things work out for the Chiefs, I sometimes wonder if :character00249: can see the forest for the trees, I will probably be a bundle of nerves by the time April and draft day gets here.

:1374: :character00249: :hyper:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

two words DONNIE EDWARDS!. I saw supposibly that he has been talking to us and the saints.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I would take Edwards back as long as he is not asking for a ton of money. I am sick of the older players pushing for the big payday to end their career on.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

dont know if its true or not but read edwards signed with donkies.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Where have I been? When did Napolean Kaufman become a MLB? I thought he was a RB.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Where have I been? When did Napolean Kaufman become a MLB? I thought he was a RB.
    It exist that way in the evil Chiefs Crowd alternate universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I would take Edwards back as long as he is not asking for a ton of money. I am sick of the older players pushing for the big payday to end their career on.

Same here, but fear that we probably couldn't aford him.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Dammit! I caught myself on that, last night at work. I always call him that. For a correction, it's Napoleon Harris. I had hoped that noone would notice, and I could edit it. But, coach was too quick. Harris is, however, also a former Raider. They have that in common.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast