Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Draft Needs?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Draft Needs?

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, I'm actually a Jaguars fan in need of some info... over on Jaguars.com we are doing a mock draft and I've chosen to represent the Chiefs (second favorite team!). Anyway, I haven't really found a board that all the chiefs fans go to, but this one seemed active enough (posts today :))

Anyway, what needs do you think the chiefs really have? From what I know... maybe a WR, defense (front seven to account for allen possibly leaving), anything else? Is there a player you feel is being targeted? Would the chiefs office make any sort of trade up or down to get a targeted player(s)? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I'll come back to update you guys with the results of the draft if you'd like.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 249
    Given: 440

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The Chiefs have addressed the issue at left tackle. That increases the chances of a first round wideout. Defensive tackle is still the biggest hole, on the roster.

Yup; if I was a betting man I, now, would lay money on a defensive pick in the first round.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    O-line we have to

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RALPH View Post
    O-line we have to

Not necessarily, they have made some recent O-line acquisitions.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RALPH View Post
    O-line we have to
    I must admit, I would have, greatly, preferred drafting an offensive tackle. Also, that I don't, particularly, trust the move that we made. Having said that, I expect that the team feels that the issue at left tackle has been resolved.

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I must admit, I would have, greatly, preferred drafting an offensive tackle. Also, that I don't, particularly, trust the move that we made. Having said that, I expect that the team feels that the issue at left tackle has been resolved.

...Or at least addressed.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    i think all good DT`S and OT`S willbe gone by the time we draft in the 1st rnd. so i think we pick a wideout in the #23 spot. i think our 2nd and or 3rd willbe be a either a OT or DT. but if i was running the show my first thing wouldbe,,,,, show queen carl the bottom of my foot on the way out the door. thats my 2 cents worth.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i think all good DT`S and OT`S willbe gone by the time we draft in the 1st rnd. so i think we pick a wideout in the #23 spot. i think our 2nd and or 3rd willbe be a either a OT or DT. but if i was running the show my first thing wouldbe,,,,, show queen carl the bottom of my foot on the way out the door. thats my 2 cents worth.
    Yeah; we seem to be aggressively working to resolve deficits on both sides of the ball with FA acquisition.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

0 Not allowed!
    I hope we go defense with the first pick. Unless there is a sweet WR on the board. O-line would be good later picks. I think the great o-line poeple will be gone by the time we draft in the 1st.

Thumbs Up

Smile

0 Not allowed!
    That's the way I see it, unless we trade up significantly, the good O line people willbe gone, I shudder to think what we will pick at that position, most top picks will probably be gone by then. I guess we will have to wait and see.

:bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I hope we go defense with the first pick. Unless there is a sweet WR on the board. O-line would be good later picks. I think the great o-line poeple will be gone by the time we draft in the 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    That's the way I see it, unless we trade up significantly, the good O line people willbe gone, I shudder to think what we will pick at that position, most top picks will probably be gone by then. I guess we will have to wait and see.

:bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098: :bananen_smilies098:
    But then again Ryan Sims was an early top draft pick and we all know just how well he turned out. Anyway, ya really just never know; late in the draft or early in the draft it's all a crap shoot when ya get right down too it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast