Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Surprise!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Surprise!


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Chiefs Announce Rescaled Ticket Pricing for 2008
    Over 20,000 Seats Decrease in Price

    The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Friday that a significant rescaling of Arrowhead stadium ticket prices will take place for the 2008 season. The new pricing structure includes a decrease in ticket prices for the majority of upper-level seating.

    The Chiefs also announced a moderate increase in ticket prices for prime seating location, however, the average overall ticket price for the 2008 season will remain flat. There will be no increase in parking prices.

    The most inexpensive seat in the stadium will be $39 per game when purchased as a season ticket, compared to $49 in 2007. The number of seats available in this price category will increase to nearly 5,000 seats, compared to last year’s 1,700 seats. Additionally, season ticket holders in the upper reserve area will notice a ticket decrease to $59 per game.

    In total for 2008, over 20,000 seats at Arrowhead will go on sale for a lower price than last year. The Chiefs’ decision to build this new pricing model was in response to fan feedback, and sets the stage for the future in the New Arrowhead, which will be completed in 2010.

    The Chiefs – as part of a program instituted last season – will continue to provide season ticket holders with more favorable pricing than fans who choose to buy single-game tickets.

    The team also formally announced several fan-friendly programs that will be in force for the 2008 season. For seating chart and pricing see
    www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/seating.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Sooooo.....

    some season ticket holders WILL see an increase. Nice SPIN JOB there Carl.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Since the price increase is for prime seating, it seems he is trying to make up the difference for folks who won't give up their fancy tickets.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Gardner
    Posts
    2,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Unreal..... He is such a snake!!! Well, I know where I will be sitting for the home opener!!


  5. #5
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Chiefs Announce Rescaled Ticket Pricing for 2008
    Over 20,000 Seats Decrease in Price

    The Kansas City Chiefs announced on Friday that a significant rescaling of Arrowhead stadium ticket prices will take place for the 2008 season. The new pricing structure includes a decrease in ticket prices for the majority of upper-level seating.

    The Chiefs also announced a moderate increase in ticket prices for prime seating location, however, the average overall ticket price for the 2008 season will remain flat. There will be no increase in parking prices.

    The most inexpensive seat in the stadium will be $39 per game when purchased as a season ticket, compared to $49 in 2007. The number of seats available in this price category will increase to nearly 5,000 seats, compared to last year’s 1,700 seats. Additionally, season ticket holders in the upper reserve area will notice a ticket decrease to $59 per game.

    In total for 2008, over 20,000 seats at Arrowhead will go on sale for a lower price than last year. The Chiefs’ decision to build this new pricing model was in response to fan feedback, and sets the stage for the future in the New Arrowhead, which will be completed in 2010.

    The Chiefs – as part of a program instituted last season – will continue to provide season ticket holders with more favorable pricing than fans who choose to buy single-game tickets.

    The team also formally announced several fan-friendly programs that will be in force for the 2008 season. For seating chart and pricing see www.kcchiefs.com/tickets/seating.
    Or because of empty seats by the real fan base! Middle to lower income fans, that will not spend hard earned dollars for the quality of return, provided.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Or because of empty seats by the real fan base! Middle to lower income fans, that will not spend hard earned dollars for the quality of return, provided.
    I was there man.

    I had plenty of seats to choose from.

    There were alot of Titans fans there, even in the upper decks.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    If you are viewing this forum as a guest you are missing out.

    Sign up and post something significant!

    We want more opinions!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If you are viewing this forum as a guest you are missing out.

    Sign up and post something significant!

    We want more opinions!!!!
    And we all Chiefs fans, who want to talk about the Chiefs!

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    1,540
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    And we all Chiefs fans, who want to talk about the Chiefs!
    Unless your name rhymes with kimpatt.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prough91 View Post
    Unless your name rhymes with kimpatt.
    Is that Korean?

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •