Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You might be Canadian

Default You might be Canadian

(Forget Rednecks, here is what Jeff Foxworthy has to say about Canucks )

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May,you may live in Canada .

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in Canada .

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you may live in Canada

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you may live in Canada

If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of Muncie for the weekend, you may live in Canada .

If you measure distance in hours, you may live in Canada

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you may live in Canada

If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again, you may live in Canada

If you can drive 90 kms/hr through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you may live in Canada

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in Canada

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in Canada

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you may live in Canada

If the speed limit on the highway is 80km -- you're going 90 and everybody is passing you, you may live in Canada

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you may live in Canada

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction, you may live in Canada

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you may live in Canada .

If you find 2 degrees "a little chilly", you may live in Canada

If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Canadian friends & others, you definitely live in Canada
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I like the one about the pot holes being filled with snow!

Good stuff man!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Heres a couple more i have heard of, and some that us fellow Canadians have made up:

1) You are bundled up in three sweaters, a parka, ski pants, a toque, two pairs of mittens, boots past your knees in 3 feet of snow in a -35 (-8000 with the wind-chill) blizzard, your eyelashes are frozen together, your nose is running, you can't feel your toes, and you still stop at 7 Eleven for a Slurpee on the way home.

2) You can always tell who the Americans are at the bar.

3) You know that school is never cancelled even during the worst of blizzards.

4) You are proud to not wear a jacket when you are in another city and it's -1 and everyone else is all bundled up as if the next ice age has arrived.

5) You have devised new and creative ways to kill mosquitoes.

6) You get a new bike for Christmas, and have to wait 6 months to ride it.

7) If you've bragged about being able to drink at 18/19 to your out of country friends.

8) If you've waited outside a store at 5:00am for a Boxing Day doorcrasher sale.

9) If you think Global Warming is a total crock...we're still waiting for some changes.

10) You have gotten your tongue stuck to a pole or zipper.

11) You pre-game with a 2-6 before going to the bar...in the parking lot.

12) You're SURPRISED when all four lanes of traffic are open [not under construction/being cleared] on a main road.

13) Your family activities are shovelling the driveway.

14) You buy a car, and choose the color based on what it looks like covered with slush/snow.

15) When you see "road under construction" signs up 3 years after the city put them there. Then you call the city to find out what's going on and they say "we forgot about that."

16) You laugh at the USA when the city shuts down because of a light powdering of snow.

17) You know that Fall isn’t a season. It’s the day between green grass and snowbanks.

18) Everywhere you go you see at least one BEAUTIFUL woman.

19) You've asked for vinegar for your fries in the USA and got a strange look.

Canadians eat vinegar on their fries?

That's just weird.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Canadians eat vinegar on their fries?

That's just weird.

Isn't that kinda the pot callin the kettle black??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Isn't that kinda the pot callin the kettle black??
    I was just teasin'.

When I was in Germany I acquired a taste for french fries with mayonnaise.

I like dippin' my french-fries into my chocolate shake.

Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Try it.
    I don't eat fast food and I don't like chocolate. I will however try a combination of chicken wings and beer. I hear those things are quite tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Try it.

I do that at Wendy's with a frosty!

Mmmmm...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I don't eat fast food and I don't like chocolate. I will however try a combination of chicken wings and beer. I hear those things are quite tasty.
    Hotwings and Ranch, ... oooh yeah and of course beer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast