Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Niagara Falls

Default Niagara Falls

Sad but amazing someone could do this

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=mxCOkmHcs6w"]YouTube - Man goes over Niagara Falls[/ame]

WTF???

I have never seen that footage before. That dude had some serious issues I guess.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I used to work in niagara falls and have pulled several bodies out of the gorge at the bottom of the falls. One of the many perks of my job!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yikes that sounds almost as scary as going over the falls!

I heard that most people commit suicide overnight so as to be less likely to be stopped. But this guy obviously wanted to do it when the cameras were rolling and thus he'd get ten seconds of fame before he went.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yikes that sounds almost as scary as going over the falls!

I heard that most people commit suicide overnight so as to be less likely to be stopped. But this guy obviously wanted to do it when the cameras were rolling and thus he'd get ten seconds of fame before he went.
    We had a guy a couple of years ago that went over and had his buddy record it. He survived. He thought it would be a cool way to remember his vacation. Some people are idiots.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I was there once way back in 1976 at age 9. But it was so fascinating that I vividly remember everything so well. I was amazed at how close you can get to the horseshoe falls on the Canadian side. It's like the rail is right there by the dropover! And then also the part on the Canadian side where you can go about ten feet behind the torrential falls.

I've seen shows with lots of people going over, but they all had some kind of pretection.

That dude just dove in and killed himself.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I've seen shows with lots of people going over, but they all had some kind of pretection.

That dude just dove in and killed himself.
    You would be surprised how many people do it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You would be surprised how many people do it that way.
    I am shocked.

I had no idea that was going on.

I can't imagine the fear that goes through their minds.

Why not just eat a gun?

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I am shocked.

I had no idea that was going on.

I can't imagine the fear that goes through their minds.

Why not just eat a gun?
    You don't think that would be scary?? Wen people kill themselves, fear is usually not a concern. Letting loved ones see it is usually the point and going over the falls is a good way to have that happen.

Niagara Falls is also the honeymoon capital of the world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast