View Poll Results: If you were Carl Peterson, Who would you add at WR?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kevin Curtis

3 42.86%
  • Donte Stallworth

1 14.29%
  • Randy Moss(Trade)

1 14.29%
  • Darrell Jackson(Trade)

0 0%
  • Just use the draft

2 28.57%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which WR would you choose?

Default Which WR would you choose?

I think we all agree that we need help at WR. Kevin Curtis and Donte Stallworth are free agent names that are mentioned. Also on the trade block are Randy Moss and Darrell Jackson. You also have the upcoming draft. Bennett and Lelie have just signed with other teams, that means the clock is ticking for the Chiefs since there are other teams looking to sign WR's as well.

So if you were Carl which option would you choose?
    :character00284:

I'm not too down on Kennison. He has overachieved, and every one of us knows it. It's difficult to dislike an overachiever.

Sammie Parker doesn't appear to have what it takes to be a top-notch reciever, in the N.F.L. I would be surprised to see him back in a Chiefs uniform, this season.

I have seen way too little of Jeff Webb. I look forward to seeing more of him, this year.

As for the rest of the group, I agree, that there is a sreious lack of N.F.L. talent.

I admit, I no longer feel as strongly, that we should avoid a first round reciever. I would, still, rather find Anthony Gonzales, in the second round.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'm not too down on Kennison. He has overachieved, and every one of us knows it. It's difficult to dislike an overachiever.

Sammie Parker doesn't appear to have what it takes to be a top-notch reciever, in the N.F.L. I would be surprised to see him back in a Chiefs uniform, this season.

I have seen way too little of Jeff Webb. I look forward to seeing more of him, this year.

As for the rest of the group, I agree, that there is a sreious lack of N.F.L. talent.

I admit, I no longer feel as strongly, that we should avoid a first round reciever. I would, still, rather find Anthony Gonzales, in the second round.
    Yeah, I should have qualified my statement with the following: "With the exception of Kennison".

That is all. :character00211:

Kennison is OK, and I agree Chiefster, once you get by him there is no threat, the :character00247: 's work is cut out for him, I tend toagree with you, that the holes are to many to plug up this year, but :character00247: and company might surprise us, I hope.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Kennison is OK, and I agree Chiefster, once you get by him there is no threat, the :character00247: 's work is cut out for him, I tend toagree with you, that the holes are to many to plug up this year, but :character00247: and company might surprise us, I hope.

:wos_armee_053: :character00247:

It would be nice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12