Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Crowd?

Default New to the Crowd?

Swing by here and introduce yourself! :)

I agree with no second favorites. There are the Chiefs and then there are other games to watch so I can pass the time until the Chiefs play again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluv View Post
    Hey all. I was looking for a place to talk about Chiefs football and found you. I will try and jump in from time to time and talk about the Chiefs.
    Welcome aboard the "Crowd"! Make yourself at home and "jump in" often! :)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    That's a diehard fan. We need more diehards around here, so welcome to the board!. We'll see if you stick by your word next year if the Chiefs stumble as most posters are expecting.
    :armee_smilies104:

Yup, and Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    It is great to be around so many Chiefs fans. I feel a sense of comfort being surrounded by a SEA OF RED!!!! I am Canada's biggest Chiefs fan and have been for the past 17 years. Huge fan of the late great Derrick Thomas (god rest his soul). I went to my first game ever at Arrowhead last year (41-0 vs the niners) and it was the greatest weekend of my life. I will be back for opening day. I live near buffalo and the close games for me are going o watch the B_lls play but after tailgating in Kansas City, being at a buffalo tailgate is like drinking beer in a ditch while people yell at you. The people the party and of coure the greatest football team on the planet the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!! Thanx for having me and I will talk to you all soon.

Dave

P.S. The Chiefs have never been scored on when I am at Arrowhead!!

Great to see ya here from the Great White North! Welcome aboard the "Crowd"; make yourself right at home my friend!

I agree with no second favorites. There are the Chiefs and then there are other games to watch so I can pass the time until the Chiefs play again!!!

I like your enthusiasm, and faithfulness! I gave up on my beloved Chiefs once and have been ashamed of myself ever since. I have vowed never to do that again. Word to the wise; never, ever mail in your Chiefs fandom.

You never gave up on them or u wouldn't be here. It is like your kids. You love them to death but sometimes u want to choke them. We all have our ups and downs but we will come out on top in the end. And once a Chiefs fan always a Chiefs fan. Its like the Mob. You can never get out!!

You never gave up on them or u wouldn't be here. It is like your kids. You love them to death but sometimes u want to choke them. We all have our ups and downs but we will come out on top in the end. And once a Chiefs fan always a Chiefs fan. Its like the Mob. You can never get out!!

LOL! True; I like your perspective. :)

Hey my name is Jason- I am 28 diehard Chiefs fan since watching Barry Word, Christian Okoye, DT, and Neil Smith playing smashmouth football I love. I live in Atlanta, GA. let me tell you how bad dome football is- Last time KC came to atlanta to play the Falcons I went to the game at the Dome and I was by far the loudest person- reminding again why I am a Chiefs fan there are no half hearted KC fans. Since I have made it to a game at Arrowhead the past two years (Denver 2 years ago-Jacksonville last year) both victories if I need to remind anyone lol j/k. I live and breath following my KC Chiefs and cant way for the season to start.
    Lets Go Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    Hey my name is Jason- I am 28 diehard Chiefs fan since watching Barry Word, Christian Okoye, DT, and Neil Smith playing smashmouth football I love. I live in Atlanta, GA. let me tell you how bad dome football is- Last time KC came to atlanta to play the Falcons I went to the game at the Dome and I was by far the loudest person- reminding again why I am a Chiefs fan there are no half hearted KC fans. Since I have made it to a game at Arrowhead the past two years (Denver 2 years ago-Jacksonville last year) both victories if I need to remind anyone lol j/k. I live and breath following my KC Chiefs and cant way for the season to start.
    Lets Go Chiefs

Welcome aboard TheLateGreat#58Fan! Great user name BTW; nice rhyming. I think you'll be able to make yourself at home nicely here. :)

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    Lets Go Chiefs
    Welcome to the board!!!! Derrick was and probably still is my favorite Chiefs player. So I love your name. It's good to see people from all over the US supporting the Chiefs. I have never lived in Georgia but have spent a lot of time down there because of business. Lot's of beautiful women in your city. I look forward to seeing more of you here in the forums.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast