Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Crowd?

Default New to the Crowd?

Swing by here and introduce yourself! :)

My name is Kyle I live in NW Arkansas. I have been a chiefs fan for 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by khosier View Post
    My name is Kyle I live in NW Arkansas. I have been a chiefs fan for 20 years.
    Welcome to the "Crowd" Kyle; make yourself at home. :)

Default South Dakota Chiefs Fan

My name is Ryan , I am 35, father of three ,Spent my Youth a cowboys fan. Kinda rooted for the vikings up until my brother in Law from DesMoines Iowa invited me the Chiefs Bengals game( Coach Vermeil's last game ) . Instantly I fell in love with every aspect of Kansas City, Arrowhead , and the Chiefs. I drove Six hours(one way ) to watch 5 home games last season, Niners,Raiders,Seahawks,Ravens, and The Jaguars. I have been looking for a team I can root for with all my heart again. After the Cowboys turned into outlaws IE: Drugs, hookers, Jail. I lost faith on them. The Vikings were much closer to where I live but I never bought tickets or merchandise ( just half heartedly rooted for them ) . The First ever Chiefs game gave me a place where I can hang my hat. I am not a bandwagon guy. I love the Chiefs ! I even got a chiefs Tattoo to show my pride . I hope you forgive the fact that I havent been a lifelong fan. I will do my best to represent the Chiefs Crowd ! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    My name is Ryan , I am 35, father of three ,Spent my Youth a cowboys fan. Kinda rooted for the vikings up until my brother in Law from DesMoines Iowa invited me the Chiefs Bengals game( Coach Vermeil's last game ) . Instantly I fell in love with every aspect of Kansas City, Arrowhead , and the Chiefs. I drove Six hours(one way ) to watch 5 home games last season, Niners,Raiders,Seahawks,Ravens, and The Jaguars. I have been looking for a team I can root for with all my heart again. After the Cowboys turned into outlaws IE: Drugs, hookers, Jail. I lost faith on them. The Vikings were much closer to where I live but I never bought tickets or merchandise ( just half heartedly rooted for them ) . The First ever Chiefs game gave me a place where I can hang my hat. I am not a bandwagon guy. I love the Chiefs ! I even got a chiefs Tattoo to show my pride . I hope you forgive the fact that I havent been a lifelong fan. I will do my best to represent the Chiefs Crowd ! Thanks

First of all welcome aboard the "Crowd" YZILLA we are happy to have ya. I don't think anyone here will question you're fandom or loyalty to the team; we all love our Chiefs and welcome a fan as dedicated as you. I hope you will make yourself at home here and feel free to speak your mind. :smil3dbd4e5e7563a:

Hi, My name is Chris from Pickering, Ontario, Canada but I am a huge Chiefs fan. I'm 16 and have been a Chiefs fan for 5 years.

I drove from Pickering (which is near Toronto) to Indianapolis to see the playoff game and saw a Chiefs Bills game last year

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    Hi, My name is Chris from Pickering, Ontario, Canada but I am a huge Chiefs fan. I'm 16 and have been a Chiefs fan for 5 years.
    Welcome to the "Crowd"!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan27 View Post
    I drove from Pickering (which is near Toronto) to Indianapolis to see the playoff game and saw a Chiefs Bills game last year
    I admire the dedication, but please don't remind us of that painful memory. LOL!
    j/k

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I would have no trouble forgiving someone for joining the legions of Chiefs fans. However, I'm not sure that I could forgive anyone for being a Cowboys fan.J/K. I guess, since you have abandoned that affliction, I would be willing to give you a chance.

Welcome to the board guys. I look forward to reading your posts!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast