Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Crowd?

Default New to the Crowd?

Swing by here and introduce yourself! :)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I disagree. I have thirty-one "second favorite" teams.
    Seriously though, I am a fan of the N.F.L. after being a chiefs fan.
    Yup!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Because of fantasy football, I am a fan of several teams/players depending on how my draft goes. The most annoying part of fantasy football is that you end up rooting for players on teams that you can't stand.
    Man I absolutely hate that. LOL!

I don't have that problem. I root against T.O., rather he is starting, on my FF team, or not.

Hey all. I was looking for a place to talk about Chiefs football and found you. I will try and jump in from time to time and talk about the Chiefs.
    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall." Vince Lombardi

I stand behind the no second favorite teams line. My cousin asked me last year who I would like to see if the Chiefs didn't make it to the Super Bowl and after thinking for a second, I had to say honestly the thought of any team being there other than the Chiefs made me sick.

Maybe it's silly, but I'll root for a winless Chiefs team, and still get sick if they lose again. If they are not playing, I root for both teams in the game I am watching to LOSE. I want a tie game after a sloppy, error-proned spectacle.

Sign me "ONLY KC".
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    I stand behind the no second favorite teams line. My cousin asked me last year who I would like to see if the Chiefs didn't make it to the Super Bowl and after thinking for a second, I had to say honestly the thought of any team being there other than the Chiefs made me sick.

Maybe it's silly, but I'll root for a winless Chiefs team, and still get sick if they lose again. If they are not playing, I root for both teams in the game I am watching to LOSE. I want a tie game after a sloppy, error-proned spectacle.

Sign me "ONLY KC".
    That's a diehard fan. We need more diehards around here, so welcome to the board!. We'll see if you stick by your word next year if the Chiefs stumble as most posters are expecting.
    :armee_smilies104:

im kevin im 18 from bellevue, nebraska. i was raised a chiefs and royals fan, and now thats all i now is chiefs football and royals baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardkcfan View Post
    im kevin im 18 from bellevue, nebraska. i was raised a chiefs and royals fan, and now thats all i now is chiefs football and royals baseball.
    Welcome to the board. You'll meet a lot of KC fans here that have followed the Chiefs for 20+ years. I look forward to hearing your perspective.
    :gran:

If the Chiefs stumble, I'll still be in Red. I've been in STL for 13 yrs and when people talk about the Cardinals, I say I don't follow them because I'm a Royals fan. I wore my Priest Holmes jersey to a Cardinals World Series game, because that's what I own that is red.

The Chiefs fans are the BEST! A game at Arrowhead is lightyears better than a Rams game. You know what they do at Rams games? They sit down. Unbelievable. They MIGHT stand up and yell during a big 3rd down play. Other than that, no way during the game.

As my brother, smlltwnchief, will tell you - we are not fair-weather.
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    A game at Arrowhead is lightyears better than a Rams game. You know what they do at Rams games? They sit down. Unbelievable. They MIGHT stand up and yell during a big 3rd down play. Other than that, no way during the game.

No doubt that the Chiefs own the Rams.
    :character0087:

Default Hello Everyone!!

It is great to be around so many Chiefs fans. I feel a sense of comfort being surrounded by a SEA OF RED!!!! I am Canada's biggest Chiefs fan and have been for the past 17 years. Huge fan of the late great Derrick Thomas (god rest his soul). I went to my first game ever at Arrowhead last year (41-0 vs the niners) and it was the greatest weekend of my life. I will be back for opening day. I live near buffalo and the close games for me are going o watch the B_lls play but after tailgating in Kansas City, being at a buffalo tailgate is like drinking beer in a ditch while people yell at you. The people the party and of coure the greatest football team on the planet the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!! Thanx for having me and I will talk to you all soon.

Dave

P.S. The Chiefs have never been scored on when I am at Arrowhead!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast