Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the Crowd?

Default New to the Crowd?

Swing by here and introduce yourself! :)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Welcome to the board guys. I look forward to reading your posts!

Ditto here!

Hey admin ya need to work on that post count.

I appreciate the welcome. Like I said the cowboys were a childhood team ( although my mom always bought me steelers crap for B-days and christmas) LOL . Man its funny how that still kinda bothers me . Anyways I am Red Blooded now ( So to Speak ) . Im sure everyone that sees me anymore says ...Dang all he wears is that chiefs jersey ! I have been wanting a new vehicle .Cant afford Brand New , but Everything I look at has to be Red or White . . Then I picture what chiefs stuff I can deck it out with . I see a guy up here in South Dakota wearing anything Chiefs and I just want to go talk to him. everyone in this area is a Vikings Fan. I laugh when they tell me they are gonna go to a game in Minnesota . They have no Idea what football is . watching a game in the Dome . There is also no Tailgating there like they do at Arrowhead . They just have no idea-lol ! Best of all is After I brought my wife to her first game She totally supports me on every trip I take to missouri now . YEEEHAAAAAA!!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I appreciate the welcome. Like I said the cowboys were a childhood team ( although my mom always bought me steelers crap for B-days and christmas) LOL . Man its funny how that still kinda bothers me . Anyways I am Red Blooded now ( So to Speak ) . Im sure everyone that sees me anymore says ...Dang all he wears is that chiefs jersey ! I have been wanting a new vehicle .Cant afford Brand New , but Everything I look at has to be Red or White . . Then I picture what chiefs stuff I can deck it out with . I see a guy up here in South Dakota wearing anything Chiefs and I just want to go talk to him. everyone in this area is a Vikings Fan. I laugh when they tell me they are gonna go to a game in Minnesota . They have no Idea what football is . watching a game in the Dome . There is also no Tailgating there like they do at Arrowhead . They just have no idea-lol ! Best of all is After I brought my wife to her first game She totally supports me on every trip I take to missouri now . YEEEHAAAAAA!!
    LOL!

Well we'll just have to go with a since of responsibility here and show Viking fans what football is really like. :character0013:
    Last edited by Chiefster; 03-19-2007 at 04:41 PM.

Default Joining the Crowd

Hello All,

I am a transplanted KC Chiefs fan living in St. Louis, MO.

I have been her about 12 yrs, but still am loyal only to my home town. I was lucky enough to go to a world series game last year. The only red I could wear was my Priest Holmes jersey. When the Chiefs came to play the Rams, my brother drove in and we painted our faces red and wore red pain in our hair (he chickened out - I sported a new red mohawk).

Looking forward to chatting with other Chiefs fans in the off-season to fill the void until the Royals start up...

Indep-MO native,
    Chris

just checking avatar....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

I disagree. I have thirty-one "second favorite" teams.
    Seriously though, I am a fan of the N.F.L. after being a chiefs fan.

Because of fantasy football, I am a fan of several teams/players depending on how my draft goes. The most annoying part of fantasy football is that you end up rooting for players on teams that you can't stand.

Hey guys- I spent 26yrs in KC-moved to a small town to get the kids away about 4 yrs ago- since then out of the people i have met there have been very few CHIEFS FANS- help me out- i am surrounded by fair weather, band-wagon, and rams fans. My brother found this site and was nice enough to show me.
    Last edited by smlltwnchief; 03-22-2007 at 11:30 PM.
    A true fan is always a fan, regardless of the weather.

(My brother ROCKS!)

Bryan - Morrisville, MO

YO - that's my bro (the one without the mohawk)!

Props to Morrisville! We now have IndepMo properly represented on ChiefsCrowd!

And for definition of a true fan -- This picture of us is on our way to the Cheifs / Rams regular season 06 game in ST. LOUIS and BEFORE we painted our faces red!
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by smlltwnchief View Post
    Hey guys- I spent 26yrs in KC-moved to a small town to get the kids away about 4 yrs ago- since then out of the people i have met there have been very few CHIEFS FANS- help me out- i am surrounded by fair weather, band-wagon, and rams fans. My brother found this site and was nice enough to show me.

Welcome aboard! Make yourself at home.:bananen_smilies032:

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast