Page 151 of 258 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2571

Thread: The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Default The ONLY political and religious thread allowed on Chiefscrowd

Clinton, McCain emerge as comeback winners in New Hampshire primary

WASHINGTON - Democrat Hillary Clinton pulled off an unexpected narrow victory in New Hampshire on Tuesday, dramatically rescuing her bid for the White House in a tense battle with Barack Obama.
    Clinton, who's fighting to become the first woman in the Oval Office, mounted a surprisingly strong showing after bracing for a second defeat following her devastating third-place showing in Iowa.
    Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. greets a familiar face. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS/Elise Amendola
    Republican John McCain also nabbed a major comeback victory, putting him solidly back in his party's nomination race.
    While Obama, vying to make history as the first black U.S. president, scored big among independents and voters between 18 and 24, Clinton attracted lower-income voters and seniors and did best among voters citing the economy as their top concern.
    But a big factor for Clinton was women voters, who had gone over to Obama in large numbers in Iowa. Nearly half in New Hampshire were once again supporting her, while Obama got only a third.

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080108/w0108115A.html

Crap.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I will make my own way in the world, thank you. I don't need, or want, anybody's help. If you need government handouts to survive, I suggest you vote for Obama Bin Laden. If you are man enough to take care of yourself and your family, its you I want in my foxhole...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    What you afraid of??
    Does monumental ignorance of the role of the VP combined with the moral outlook of a Salem witch-hunter ring a bell?

I will make my own way in the world, thank you. I don't need, or want, anybody's help. If you need government handouts to survive, I suggest you vote for Obama Bin Laden. If you are man enough to take care of yourself and your family, its you I want in my foxhole...
    Nothing is funnier than a middle class Republican't who sticks up for people with a lifestyle he will never achieve.

And I am a proud member of my local Teamsters!!
    Who woulda thunk!!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Nothing is funnier than a middle class Republican't who sticks up for people with a lifestyle he will never achieve.
    I can achieve whatever I want or choose.
    SHUT IT

Oh, oh. You must be a closet homosexual. Why else would you stick up for them!!!
    SHUT IT

And I am a proud member of my local Teamsters!!
    Who woulda thunk!!!
    Then you are a complex individual, "complex" defined as WTF?!?!

It's ok, I've been there too. I was Union in KC and I was rollin' good like everyone else.
    And then, like a moron, I let something as trivial as Bill Clinton's Oval Office practices cloud my vision. I turned to the "Usual Gang Of Idiots" on the talk show circuit and on FUX News, and I voted a fool in to Office. Twice.
    Yep; I let those status-craving shills warp my mind. Who do those poor people think they are demanding health care on MY tax dollar?! And so on and so forth.

Yep, that was me; a complete f***ing idiot.

Well rest assured; I will NEVER travel that road again.

Oh, oh. You must be a closet homosexual. Why else would you stick up for them!!!
    I will stick up for EVERY American's right to be treated like you or I.

If you believe gay people will go to hell, that's certainly your prerogative. But don't be bringing that **** to my Whitehouse; your job as President rolls like this:

1) Keep the wheels turning
    2) Play nice with others.
    3) Keep your personal beliefs personal, cause' I don't give a **** about that and it's NOT why you were hired for the job.

I will stick up for EVERY American's right to be treated like you or I.

If you believe gay people will go to hell, that's certainly your prerogative. But don't be bringing that **** to my Whitehouse; your job as President rolls like this:

1) Keep the wheels turning
    2) Play nice with others.
    3) Keep your personal beliefs personal, cause' I don't give a **** about that and it's NOT why you were hired for the job.
    Not me.
    SHUT IT

Then you are a complex individual, "complex" defined as WTF?!?!

It's ok, I've been there too. I was Union in KC and I was rollin' good like everyone else.
    And then, like a moron, I let something as trivial as Bill Clinton's Oval Office practices cloud my vision. I turned to the "Usual Gang Of Idiots" on the talk show circuit and on FUX News, and I voted a fool in to Office. Twice.
    Yep; I let those status-craving shills warp my mind. Who do those poor people think they are demanding health care on MY tax dollar?! And so on and so forth.

Yep, that was me; a complete f***ing idiot.

Well rest assured; I will NEVER travel that road again.
    Nothing complex about it. I am a middle-class working individual married with 4 kids and 1 granddaughter that believes in God. Thats it.
    SHUT IT